16

A/N: Hola mi Amigos! (hello my friends, for those of you that think I'm weird.) This is Chapter 16, I think this Chapter is going to be one of the best ones I've done, this chapter is dedicated to WhiteWolf-Hybrid, for he last time because I promised 5 dedications or 6 can't remember it was that long ago. Well I hope you enjoy this chapter, and comment me any ieads and if you think that this book is even the slightest bit interesting then, vote. Ohh.. and by the way... ENJOY PEEPS ! ! ! !

Amelia's POV.

I walked out of the bathroom feeling, refreshed and ready to see Klaus again. I placed all of the other clothes I had in the laundry and then took a slow walk to Klaus' room to see if he was ready or not. I walked in the various corridors taking my time to explore the surroundings around me. After taking a stroll around the palace I finally came to Klaus' room. I knocked softly and waited for a response, "Come in." Klaus' voice came through the crack of the large wooden door. I wrapped my hands around the door knob, and twisted it with no problem.

The door opened to reveal Klaus, putting his clean shirt on, obviously from just showering. He grinned at me and then went back to making himself look more presentable, I wasted my time by lancing at all the paintings Klaus had dotted around his room. A lot of them had dark shapes, perhaps representing the pain from someone elses life, with others pictures of familes. One of which Klaus was in looking just like his handsome self, but with longer hair. I was so engrossed in looking at the lovely talents that Klaus had with a paintbrush, that I did not realise that Klaus was trying his very best to get my attention. My eyes snapped to where his hand was, flicking it in my face. "Was I daydreaming?" I quickly ask, embarresed, to even think of doing such a thing, infront a guy.

He looks at me, sarcassam cvering that pretty face of his, "No were you?" I roll my eyes at him, he wasn't exactly helping the situation. "Well anyway I'm sorry for drifting off there, I was just admiring the brilliant paintings you have made." I say quietly, suddenly realising how much this will delflate his ego, which was already as big as it needed to be. Klaus looks at me cheekily and then said, "Yes my paintings are something to admire arn't they?" I nod and then start to walk out the room, before saying "Come on lets go hiking!"

I hear Klaus' heavy footprints as he walks hastilly behind me, as I walk down the staircase and out the door. "So where will we be hikin to today?" I ask him, just as he stops walking. It takes awhile for Klaus toanswer me but finally he answers, "I know the perfect place to take you." And that was the last Klaus had said for the next 3 hours.

Klaus' POV.

I knew exactally where to take her, when I was exploring one day, I found a clearing that was always sunny and I then set up all my paint stuff there. I started walking in the east, through the thick layers of the perilous forest. We walke for hours, Amelia never complaining once; that was what I loved about doing this ritual, Amelia would never argue with me and she would always love me.

Eventually the silence had became unbearable, I had to do something to make this hike look a little bit less boring. "How about I carry you the rest of the way, you look really bored. I could get you there a lot quicker?" I ask. Wow. That is the first kind thing that has came out of my mouth for centuries. Amelia looks at me and smiles politely, "Umm.. Sure I guess." Shen then clambers upwards to me - because I was ahead - and I grab her and carry her in my arms; Bridal style.

I make sure I defentely have her supported in my arms and then flash off, up out into the clearing that caught my eyes 20 years ago. Amelia gasps at the sudden stop I made, when we reached the clearing. It took her a few minutes to register that she was still in my arms and the she quickly - and quitely - removed herself from me. The warmth that surrounded my body suddenly ceased to exsist, as she was out of my embreace, it made me crave her touch even more than before. I watched Amelia as her eyes darted from area to area, admiring what this beautiful place had to offer.

Why had I became such a softie since I met Amelia? Was it that effect that she had on me? I tried to clear my head of all these questions that not even I could try to comprehend. "So what do you think of it?" I ask, at least this was a question I knew I could find an answer for. Her head turns to me, her expression un-readable, "Wow. Just wow." A smirk tuggs at my face, as I mentally pat myself on the back, one point to me.

I then lead her to the tiny cabin I own at the far edge of the meadow, which contains all of my painting equiment. She follows me quitely as I turn the handle after placing the key through the hole. Amelia gasps as she sees the sight before her, the whole room was littered, with various sizes of canvas, paints and esals. I walked to the centre of the room where I pulled out various pieces of equipment that suited the purpose of today; I was going to paint Amelia; the love of my life. Amealia looked at me weirdly, as she was looking at the different shades of blues, "What are you doing with all that? Are we going to paint each other?" She kept on firing questions at me. I looked at her and got lost in her deep eyes, like they were to the windows to her soul. "No. I'm painting you, you are just going to sit down and look pretty." I correct her. I then usher her out of the cabin and into the middle of the large flat meadow, I gestured for her to sit down, whilst Iset up the painting equipment ready to paint the prettiest painting I had ever made.

A/N: YES! I updated two chapters in one night!! thank you guys so much for reading, the amount of people reading and commenting is insane! So I love you guys so much and thank you for the support, due to all of your help I will carry on updating as much as I possibly can love ya and peace out!

Vote

Comment

Follow

xX Georgie Xx