11

Klaus' POV.

I entered my house with a teared, bloodstained shirt only just remembering the reason for my apperance. I went into my room and changed into more suitable clothing, before going to the living room. I sat down and went on my phone, searching for my witches - Greta's - number. I hit dial and waited for her to answer. She answered on the 5th ring, "Hello? Klaus?" She asked, urgently. Poor girl, can't help but fall for my charms..  "Yes Greta I would like you to come to my house now, I need to discuss something urgently." I demand, certainly not taking no for an answer.

"Sure I will sweetie, be there in 5," She says, sweetly. I hang up, not wanting to make this conversation any longer than it needed to be. I wait impatiently, it certainly didin't help Amelia was playing Chandelier - Sia really loudly. i started to wear holes in the floor, with all the pacing I done.

The door bell had finally rung, I answer it and Greta comes prancing through the door. "What took you so long?" I ask annoyance clear in my voice. She looked at me like I was being stupid, "It's only been 4 minutes.." She says. I look at her, wow I can't believe that its only been 4 minutes, it felt like hours. "Ok so can you please sit down." I said, not really wanting an answer. She sits down on the oppersite couch to the one I'm on, and looks me straight in the eye. "So what is it you want me to help you do?" She asks politely.  I think for a moment, how do I say this?? "Basically my mate Amelia, doesn't love me and I want to do something that will fix that, something that will make her love me." I say a grin on my face.

"Um.. well I think I can do something like that. There is ritual where i can make her do you bidding, it can make her love you a bit more than she loves you now, but its a bit like a sire bond, you can make her do stuff for example kiss you." She says off the top of her head. I look at my choices; wait for her to love me, or make her practically nearly love me now. I think I know which to pick, "I will do it." Greta takes a minute to rememder more of it, "Ok but I do remember rightly that this spell requires both your being being there, drops of your blood and it has to take place on a blood moon."

"Thats tomorrow night." I whisper.

NEXT DAY (BLOOD MOON) >>

Amelia's POV.

I woke up feeling so refreshed, but my muscles were aching like hell.I looked to where I was sleeping, oh thats because i slept on the couch last night. Yeah you fell asleep whilst watching Twilight. Oh ok. I get up and leave my newly discovered other room, to enter my room to get my clothes. I had decided that I wouldn't use the clothes in the wardrobe; just incase they weren't meant for me. I picked out my; Pink crop top, rainbow denim shorsts, blue converse with my blue bracelets. (A/N: Outfit on side >>) I then walked into my bathroom to have my shower, after having cleaned up I left my hair its curly chocolate brown down, and put smoky effect eye make up on.

I had only then noticed that I hadn't been given breakfast yet, maybe they forgot about me. So I decided to put a brave face on, and exit my room by myself. I keps on walking down the stairs, until I entered a kitchen, a very nice kitchen at that. It was deserted so I started to look in all the cuboards, trying to find the ingreident to  make omelet.

After making tons of noise, and 5 cracked eggs later, I was sitting on the breakfast island eating my homemade omelet. It tasted tons better than all the other food I had been made to eat at htis place. I had hastilly finished and started to put my dishes in the washing up sink, ready to wash them when someone lightly tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Johanna, what a surprise! "Um.. excuse me Lady Amelia but, us maid are supposed to clean up around here.2 She says shyly, I         so feel sorry for her.

"Oh ok then." I mumble my cheeks flashing a bright and vibrant red.

A/N: Yay! 11th chapter is finished! Next chapter will be the building up to the ritual and the ritual! Do you think Amelia will escape in time, or do you think that Klaus will catch her before she finds any chance to escape?