23

Amelia's POV.

I stared at Stefan in slight annoyance as he smirked and purposely sat int the back seat of the car, afterwards laying sideways on all the seats. I huffed.. now I had to sit next to Klaus.

I saw Klaus grin in triumph, as he flashed to the passenger side and held the door open for me. I glared at him, trying my best to forget what happened only just a few short minutes ago, but something tells me that Klaus is gonna do his best to torment me about it.. forever. As I sat down in the passenger seat my mind drifted towards the words forever, I never really had much time to think about the thought of living forever.. even with Klaus.

If you asked me about being immortal before I met Klaus I would've been disgusted by the thought.. but now it's almost as if I have been tricked into and eternity with the man that I had at first promised to kill. I remembered my job, I missed having nothing to lose, a stake and a drive to kill vampires.

My deep thought was interrupted by Klaus' accented voice.

"Lets go."

SKIP TO ONE MONTH LATER >>>>>>>>>>

We were on the road again. It's been like this for a month now, check in a motel, eat crappy food, watch Klaus and Stefan kill innocent people. "Where are we going exactly Klaus?" I ask again, hopefully this time I will get an answer.

"Tennesse, Apparently Ray Sutton lives there". He shortly says. Of course the famous Ray Sutton, the man that we've been looking for for a month now, I guess we have finally got our major lead. I sigh and lay back in the passenger seat, despite all my moaning for the past month, Stefan still won't share the back.. grumpy ass. I was caught up in watching the scenery and various road signs pass us, that when my stomach growled in hunger, I was shocked. Sadly I wasn't the only one that noticed this, Klaus turned towards me, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Hungry Love?" He taunts.

"No, I don't get hungry when I haven't had food in 1 and a half days". I sarcastically retort. He chuckles, and I can hear Stefan huff in annoyance in the backseat.. if only he knew how pissed I was. I watch Klaus turn off the highway and in the direction of a diner. 'Meals on Wheels', I snort at the highly ironic name of the diner and eagerly take my seat belt off, needing nutrition in my body. The car comes to a halt in one of the few parking spaces, and I jump out the car, not even bothering to wait for the others.

I open the door, Klaus catching fastly up with me Stefan still in the car, obviously not bothered with 'human food'. Klaus' arm wraps around my waist as he guides me to a secluded booth in the corner.

"What the hell did you think you were doing?" I angrily question him. Ever since the first day of the trip, Klaus has been attempting to make moves on me.. I mean he just can't get it into his freak hybrid skull.. I don't like him and he's just gonna have to live with an eternity of me not liking him. He laughs, yet again. I mean is it 'laugh at Amelia day' today?

"The guys over there-" He stops, gesturing to 3 drunken men in their late 20's - early 30's, "-were eyeing you in a way I didn't like, had to show them that you weren't available. Didn't I?" He finishes leaning back into the red leather of the booth. I just stared at him pure anger in my eyes, "How the f*ck dare you, ba*tard. I'm not yours and I never will be, so get that idea out of your thick hybrid skull." I tell him, trying my best to keep my loudness down.

"You should think about what your saying to me love," He warns me. Just for a moment I could see a flash of hurt in his eyes, but they were quickly replaced by a emotionless mask.

Our angry stare-off was interrupted when a blonde women with roller skates came walking to our table, her eyes popping when she saw Klaus' se- wait, what? was I about to say sexy.. god no, I swear that hybrids mashing my head up - face. I looked disgusted as she adjusted her clothes to prove her pure inner slut and then change the way she looked.