04

Amelia's POV .

After 20 minutes of grateful silence, we finally made it to Klaus's house, well mansion is a better word. I quickly got out of the car, before Klaus could get my luggage,  I was fed up with the kind Klaus. We walked up to the door and Klaus just pushed it open, well that's not very safe you'd think he'd remember to lock the door. "Follow me I will show you to where you will be sleeping," he said with a kind edge to his voice.

We walked up two flights of stairs the down a corridor, before he finally stopped at the door of a room. The room was very large, with dark green walls and a king size bed. I placed my luggage down beside the bedside table, and waited for Klaus to say something. "How about you get ready for bed love? Tell me when you're done, the bathroom is just through there." He pointed to a large mahogany door.

Klaus left the room. I started to root through my bag, picking out some pyjama shorts and tank top. I slowly opened the door; the bathroom was of a reasonable size. Most of the things were blood red, so ironic.  I discarded my clothes and stepped into the shower.  I looked at the various shampoo and conditioners,  ohh strawberry shampoo. I picked up the shampoo and lathered it into my hair, I rinsed the shampoo out and picked up the chocolate scented conditioner.

Once I was clean, and presentable I opened the door. The first thing I saw was klaus, in nothing but pyjama shorts spread out across my bed. "What the hell are you doing in here!?" I say, embarrassed that I am standing in front of him on my pj's.

"This my room too love," He smirks at me. oh damn. I could feel my skin heating up, why me? This was expected from a dickhead like Niklaus Mikaelson, and I wasn't eager to except it.

"I don't suppose you have a guest room in his mansion? " I ask a tint of hopefulness in my voice.

"Why yes we do, but you're staying in here so you can't escape," He says smirking up at me.

"But. ." I was cut off,

"No buts, come here love. now"

I do as I'm told, not wanting to get onto his bad side. I had a plan, to run away.

Klaus' POV :

My attention was drawn to this girl, I didn't understand any of it. She sits on the bed trying to get as far as she can from me, I pull the covers over us and pull her slightly closer.  Much to her disgust, I had a feeling it was weird stronger than love.

After pondering my thoughts for a while, I remember something mother had said to us.

Flashback:

I turned to mother, we all looked to her sad at what she had done. Turned us into monsters, "There is still hope my darlings,  I set a spell that you shall all find your soulmates that will love you for all eternity. " I guess not all hope was lost.

End of flashback:

Is it possible that Amelia is my soulmate, I would check with a witch tomorrow.

Amelia 's POV :

My plan was simple, I would wait for the opportunity tonight,  and make a brake for it , maybe hurting klaus in the process.