25

Wow. I cannot believe we are on chapter 25 and we've reached 47,000 reads! I know that I haven't updated as much as would've wanted to, but even if the updates are slow... there will always be an update once in a while.

So ENJOY ~ Georgie xx

Amelia's POV.

We had been driving for days, only stopping every 12 hours for food because even if Klaus was my mate, he still didn't seem to care if I needed food. The car was awkwardly quiet, no one saying a word as Klaus speeded down the endless highway. I silently sighed feeling my crop top cling to my body in sweat, can't someone just turn the bloody air conditioning on? We were only half way through the summer and I seriously couldn't keep this up any longer, all I had was the hope that Damon was ok, and that he wasn't with Elena.

Damon 's POV.

I groaned as Elena 's ringtone reached my ears, "Yes, how may I be of service oh doppelganger one?" I mumble into the speaker, my voice slightly rough due to the shot of tequila I had downed over the loss of Amelia, but that was enough for me... I mean she was just going to go after Klaus eventually it was just a matter of time, I got Andie to screw around with for now, I don't need Amelia and I'm not in denial.

"Not funny Damon, we need to find Stefan and Amelia. Have you and Alaric found any leads?" Her voice is harsh, and desperate... what did I ever see in her?

"Sheriff Forbes caught an animal attack in Memphis Tennesse I'll go check it out." I say, I just wish she would forget about Stefan, he's his own person just let him deal with it.

"Fine." And just like that, she hangs up on me.

Amelia's POV.

"When are we gonna get there?" I whine for the 4th time, eager to piss someone off... mainly Stefano... that whiny blood thirsty puppy. Once I heard him huff in irritation I knew my job was done, so for the first time in months I grinned in pride and sunk into my seat. My eyes slowly droop within a few short minutes, and I am then asleep for the second time today.

------------3 hours later-----------

I wake up to Stefan's annoying voice and his hand roughly pushing my small frame, "Get the hell up Amelia, we're at the bar."

I quickly roll my eyes and push Stefan off, "Jeez, okay.. okay, I'm up!" I shout back, diverting my eyes to the drivers seat, where Klaus is smirking at me as per usual.

"What are you looking at?" I angrily say. He quickly shakes his head and retreats from the situation by opening his car door, Stefan then walking off somewhere else, probably to feed on some innocent woman.

When I get out the car, I am greeted by a shabby looking roadhouse, no doubt full of drunk men, with a history not worth remembering. This was where the hunt for werewolves had lead us; to a middle aged man named Ray Sutton, a man that wasn't going to have the best final moments now Klaus was here for him.

Klaus walked up to me and looked me straight in the eye, "You are going to distract him for me."

I looked at him with a shocked face, "What the hell Klaus?! I ain't doing your dirty work for you, just get ripper Stefan to do it!" I argue.

Klaus starts to move in closer towards me, his eyes glinting with desire and mischief. "You will do this for me love, unless you want Stefan to know that you can't keep your hands off me when we're alone."

I don't know why, but the thought of Stefan knowing made me think... but what if Damon finds out about it? He would never forgive me.

"Fine, I'll do it... but you ain't gonna like the way I do it." I huff, and walk away before he can stop me, or wind me up any further.

I swing the double doors open making a dramatic entrance, whilst pushing my boobs up and pulling my skirt up... god I looked like a damn hooker.

My eyes zoned in on a lone figure of a middle aged man on a bar stool, drinking an amber liquid... bourbon... damn I need some of that right now. This must be Ray, Klaus' new victim. His eyes slowly drifted upwards, when I dragged out the stool next to him, and sat my barely-clothed butt down.

"Hi, I'm Amy." I say confidently, with a completely different personality.

Ray smirks at me, a smile tugging at his chapped lips, "Ray, baby." He says gruffly, the bourbon giving an edge to his voice. I make the next move; "Nice. So what are you doing here.. Ray?" I say suggestively.

He glances at his drink and then at me; "Oh.. you know... drinking." His hand then wonders downward, and rests on my bare upper thigh, making me tense but then relax realizing what my job was... to distract and gain his attention... and I definitely had his attention by now.

I shuffle myself slightly closer, to his slightly overweight body, before moving my lips slowly towards his.

He quickly smashes his lips against mine, whilst hastily putting one of his rough hands on my breast... totally violating my innocence. I played the part of slag amazingly and placed my hands around his neck, knowing that this would make Klaus jealous. His disgusting tongue attacks my mouth and I groan, wrapping my legs around his waist.

A cough, managed to pull Ray away from me, finally.

I turned around to see Klaus' face.

It was priceless.

His face was contorted with anger, desire and jealousy. I could see in his eyes that what I had done hurt him, and it made me feel guilty, like the mate bond was effecting me even more so than usual.

"Ray Sutton?" He questions Ray, who is now a couple feet away from me.

"Depends on who's asking?" He fires back, his stance harsher than before.

"We've been looking for you everywhere-", he pulls me to his side tightly, and Stefan walks across to us, "-I was directed to Tennessee, where we met two lovely women, that then pointed me in the direction of a bar called Southern Comfort... where you would supposedly be." As Klaus gets closer to the end of his speech... you could see every mili letre of blood drain from Ray's worn face in panic.

"Who are you?" He says, "Vampire?"

"No I'm different, I've got some Vampire and I've got some Wolf." Klaus says cockily.

"You're the Hybrid."

A/N: Thank you soo much for reading this chapter, I'm surprised that to this day people are still reading 'Blood Moon', even though it's been almost a year since the last update. But we recently smashed 50k reads, and I couldn't not update!

Thanks,

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Georgie xx