06

Chapter 6.

Amelia's POV.

There was on the knock on the door, Klaus slowly raised from his seat to open the door. I stayed where I was, I heard a female voice come through the hallway. Klaus walked in the room with a woman in her early 20's, she had long curly brown/black hair and wore a tank top and leggings.

She looked at me and said, "I'm Greta, you are?"

"Amelia.. nice to meet you Greta," I say politely glancing at Klaus. Greta then looks to Klaus, "So what about soulmates did you want to talk about?" Now I had been egar to find out about what Klaus meant.

"Well when I was newly turned he original witch had said that the originals would have soulmates, and well.. you see Amelia there.. I think she may be the one.." I look at him puzzled, what the hell did he mean by 'the one,'? I was also amazed that for once, Klaus was lost for words.

Greta looked at me in understanding,  then turned back to Klaus. "I understand, well would you like me to check?" She asks, I was starting to feel kinda out of the loop. Klaus just nodded, to busy looking at me with a curious expression. "Well if you Amelia stnd in the centre of the room, with Klaus.." she says, I obey not wanting to get hurt. "Then both of you hold hands," Klaus smirks, as I cringe at the feel of his haŕd but warm hands. "Yes thats right, now just close our eyex and don't move until I tell you to." We do as we are told.

Greta starts to mutter latin incantations under her breath, I keep hold of Klaus feeling energy when are hands touch. "It's done." She finishes, and my eyes snap open.

Greta gestures for me and Klaus to sit down, as it could be a long explanation.  "Amelia do you know what a soulmate is?" She asks softly.

"Duh obviously! " I snort back.

"Well then lets make it short and simple; Klaus is your soulmate. " I gasp, how could that ever be? I don't even love him. I take a quick glance at Klaus, he just sits there with a slight smile on his face.

Klaus looks to Greta, "Thank you, you can leave now." Greta stands up and shows herself out the door. Klaus looks at me, I just stare at him blankly as if trying to contemplate something. But I aready knew what I had to do, just run before he could mature the bond. And then make me love him.

"Well then I guess I am going to," I don't even let him say anything I just run, out the door, away from the one thing that I might even love..

1 hour time skip >>>>

I have been running, all the way to the boarding house. I finally reach there, going to take cover and hide from him. He didn't follow me, he was to shocked about the soulmate to do anything. But I knew in a matter of time he would come for me, and claim me.

I knock on the door, Elena opens it. She gasps and hugs me in a vice grip, "Can't breathe.." I stutter. She soon lets go and grins at me, but her face is suddenly clouded over with fear. "Don't look behind you Amy," She says using my nickname. "Why?" I ask, but I had to turn around didn't I? There in the flesh looking at me with a smirk, was Klaus. "You thought you could run from me my mate?" Elena looks puzzled to this comment, Klaus notices this.

"Ohhh poor Elena doesn't know yet?" He asks, givimg me a playful nudge.. "What don't I know?" Elena asks.

"I think an explanation is in order don't you think?" he says, but before I can reply to his remark, he pushes us into the bording house where the whole gang are.

They each gasp when they see me, but when they see Klaus Damom nearly chokes on his drink. "What are you doing here Klaus?" Damon asks, surprise in his voice.

"Well I think Amelia has something to tell you guys,  haven't you mate?" Everyone looks confused, but me and Klaus knows there are 2 meanings for that remark. I stay there, silent, not saying a word. "Nothing to say well hen I will..." He remarks.

"Just tell me now!"  Stefan shouts, annoyance clear in his voice.

"I have a soulmate!" Klaus shouts with a sickly sweet voice.

"And may I ask what the hell that has to do with Amelia?" Caroline questions.

"I'm his soulmate," I mumble volunteering. Gasps and bad remarks were spread around the room, I felt sad and ashamed. I don't get to here anyhing else because I'm not there, I'm back where I've started, Klaus's mansion.

He sets me down on a bed and shuts the door, locks it, I hear the footsteps walking away. No more voices, final silence. why did it have to be me? I've been signed off to the devil by mother nature, and I can't go back