29

A/N I'm back... again. For some reason I can't stop writing this story, because in my opinion, it's only just starting to get exciting. I'm not sure if chapter 30 will be released after this one because, I do have other things I need to do lol

ENJOY

Amelia's POV.

"Are you kidding me?" I look back at him, finally understanding why he was annoyed that I stabbed her.

"No love she's my sister, Rebekah Mikaelson, and you stabbed her."

I glance back at Rebekah, and her eyes are slightly calmer now, not glaring as much.

"You gave her an explanation, now give me one. Who the hell is this girl Niklaus?"

Now I look back at Klaus, curious as to what he would say in response to her. "Her name's Amelia, and she's my mate." He says with pride as he brings my body close to his, holding me like a trophy. Rebekah laughs, and I tilt my head back at her, confused. 

"No way? I get stabbed in back and now nearly a hundred years later and I've missed THIS? Maybe finally you'll be less of a dick Nik!" Her personality does a complete 360 degrees, confusing me even more. 

"Well I finally found her, it was only recently... but she only reciprocated my love yesterday, so we're working on the whole eternal love thing." He throws shade at me, raising his eyebrows, waiting for me to give a response. 

"Uhhh... yeah. He was a pretty big ass when I first met him. Actually I was assigned to kill him, but as you can see, it didn't really work out that way." Rebekah nods in understanding, like she knows Klaus' character in and out. "Yeah, he's like that my Nik, always messing with people." Then she turns towards Stefan, who I low key forgot was here the whole time.

"Did you miss me Stefan? It's been such a long time hasn't it, since that night?" 

And yet again I was confused.

"I'm not really sure, I mean I remember now what happened but you can't just expect me to be running into your arms and all." Stefan looks right at her, his eyes void of emotion.

"I wouldn't even try to find a spark sister, he's void of feeling at the moment." Klaus says, earning a slight look of disappointment from me. 

"He's a ripper isn't he? You just had to screw with a perfectly sane person... didn't you?" Rebekah fires back.

"It was necessary at the time. Anyway, I heard you know of a way to contact the original witch, Gloria needs whatever it is as soon as possible ."

Rebekah's hand flies to her empty neck and then frantically searches around the coffin, she must've been spending her years in, before turning back to Klaus in anger,

"I don't have it, it was on me I swear, I never take that damn necklace off."She raises her voice slightly, and now it was Klaus' turn to get angry,

"Don't tell me that's what she needs!" He shouts at several higher octaves than before, and it sends chills down my spin.  "We have to find it now Nik!" Rebekah shouts back at him. 

~THE NEXT DAY[AND KLAUS REALIZES WHAT STEFAN HAS BEEN HIDING]~

Klaus is pacing the hotel room again, Stefan's unconscious, and I'm not 100 percent sure where Rebekah went, probably to kill someone. 

"You didn't know about the necklace did you Amelia? Promise me that you haven't betrayed me like your dear friend Stefan." His eyes look at me in desperation, looking like a broken little boy. "I swear Klaus, I arrived in mystic falls after you did, and 80 percent of my time there was cooped up in your house, drugged up in a love spell. I couldn't possibly know what necklace Elena wore, could I?" I understood he was scared, from our time together I could figure out that Klaus definitely had trust issues, and I think it was because of his family, but I knew it wasn't my place t ry and ask him about it.

He looks back at me for confirmation, "I believe you love, at this stage in the bond it would be impossible for you to lie to me, or even betray me for another one." 

"Then why did you even bother asking?" I was curious now.

"I just want to make sure you are dedicated and understanding of the current situation, because I'm afraid what will happen next might make you angry." Now I was slightly confused;

"I'm not sure I'm completely understanding you Klaus. Do you think I'm gonna leave you?" Recently I think that we have reached stage 4 in our bond, I'm permanently near Klaus, he even lets me go to more dangerous meetings, because proved myself when I stabbed his 1000 year old sister in the stomach two days ago.

"We're going back to Mystic Falls Amelia."

A/N Another cliffhanger, yet again! I hope that I can write up chapter 30 soon, but I need to revise for my exams as well, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Thank you for reading.

GiGi xxx