21

A/N: Hello! this is chapter 21. So sorry for the lack of an update, I am finally on school hols, so there should be at least two updates in the next two weeks, but bare in mind this chapter took me 8 hours to write! So enjoy, and let the chapter flow! (That made no sense whatsoever!)

Amelia's POV.

My head had started to pound.. causing my eyes to flash open to look at my surroundings, which turned out to be unknown. It was then when the memories of last nights events had began to come back to me..

The sun and moon sacrifice..

Melody and the un-breaking spell..

Klaus making me love him..

Klaus hitting me out cold and taking me..

I guess that must be how I got here, in what I think looks slightly like a wooden cabin.. and that means I'm probably in some place in the woods. Just fantastic. I had no idea at all how long I had been cooped up in this cold, bare hell hole of a cabin, but I sure as hell wasn't going to stay here willingly any more than I had to. As soon as I quickly sat up, I instantly regretted it. My hand rushed to touch my clammy forehead, I could feel a slight bump beginning to form on it starting to give me a severe headache. But that certainly wasn't going to stop me, I stood up and walked to the exit of the cabin, not even bothering to be quiet. The world surrounding the cabin was expected, probably lengths and lengths of trees and dirt.

As I was wildly running, a sense of deja vu overwhelmed me.. i only ever seemed to run away from Klaus, how come he just can't take a hint? Maybe he just has an incredibly large ego.. yeah that sounds like him. I was incredibly fast, yes I wasn't supernatural but I knew how to run during a crisis. This sure was a crisis; running away from my mate. But no matter how much I ran that explanation in my head, I couldn't manage to process it. I would of thought that having a soulmate, would be the best feeling ever, like it would be an eternity of love and devotion. But when the thought of Klaus being that person.. it just makes me wonder.. Does mother nature have it in for me? What the hell have I done to deserve a CRUEL HEARTLESS MONSTER as my lifetime partner?

My thoughts came to an abrupt stop. I managed to bump into the road, the old sign next to it clearly presenting the words; 'Welcome To Mystic Falls'. I snorted, they present the town as if the area is safe and well represented.. yeah it sooo is. I quickly turned me head back to the forest making sure that Klaus wasn't near me, then proceeding to run in the direction the sign displayed. I got a couple of strange glances form the cars flashing past me as I was running at a steady pace beside the road. Most likely thinking that I had some sort of mental issue, I wish.

When I reached the town centre, which only consisted of a small cafe and the grill I speed walked right, in the direction of the Salvatore boarding house.

When I got there the door was wide open, which was strange given the large amount of supernatural beings in this danger magnet of a town. I cautiously walked in, but all my calm intentions flew out the window when I witnessed Damon standing in front of a large window burning in the sunlight. i ran as fast as my mortal legs could, dashing over to Damon, and literally pushing him out the way. The result having him on the floor and me directly on top of him, I would've blushed had I not been in such a life threatening position. Anger an disbelief clouded my emotions as I hastily said; "What is this? Why?" I am loudly saying. I had grown quite a good relationship towards Damon when I had frist arrived in Mystic Falls.. So to see him like this.. why?

Damon groaned and motioned to the other side of the room, I looked over my eyes landing on his daylight ring. I glanced at him, and grabbed the ring. I sat onto the sofa, where Damon had managed to vacate with a bottle of Bourbon in his hands, shielding himself from the light. I placed it in his hands watching him sigh and put it on his pointer finger. "What's wrong Damon, you know I can help.. right?" I say, an edge of hope in my voice, hoping that whatever it is.. it isn't terrible. Damon chooses not to answer, instead rolling his left sleeve up causing me to gasp. His arm looked like it had been bitten, his veins were black filled with poison even a bit of blood. I didn't need to be an expert to know what Damon's problem was; a werewolf bite. Not only that, but I knew that the bite was fatal to vampires and there wasn't even a cure for it. It was then when the conclusion came down like a ton of bricks..