09

Amelia's POV.

I quickly opened my eyes, last nights events replaying in my thought's. Did I really read that, or was it just a dream? I rolled onto my side, thump. I look down to the floor, it was my book that fell down. So I guess it was real? I really am Klaus' mate. I decide to stay in bed for awhile, trying to avoid Klaus' wavering gaze. I close my eyes again, trying to think about the life I could of had if I hadn't of found out about vampires..

FLASHBACK - 5 YEARS AGO >>

I was walking home, on a Saturday night after going to a party at my best friends house. I walked into the shady area of Seattle, trying to quickly avoid any rapists, or thieves. I heard the faint sounds off footsteps, walking into the shallow puddle behind me. I turned nothing hmm that's strange, but then turning back the other way was a big mistake..

All I could see was black raven hair, red eyes and sharp pointy teeth...

PRESENT >>

My eyes were wide open, someone knocked on the door. I thought for a moment, then decided to make my voice known. "Yes, come in.." My voice was hoarse form sleep and crying, for my old life back. The small door opened, revealing Emily, staring back at me in a long black dress and cloak.. freaky. "Morning Amelia, Lord Niklaus has requested your presence immediatlely. Please follow me," She says qucikly, in a rush.

I silently follow her, as not to provoke any trouble from her, or earn my self an angry original on my shoulders. She takes me through a familliar route, but takes a right turn, not a left Emily finally then ends our journey at a pair of double doors. She then knocks on the door, quietly but loud enough for me to hear. 6The door is then opened by a grumpy and disappionted Klaus. "What did I say Emily? I heard your little conversation with Amelia, just calling her Amelia now?!" He grwls his eyes flahing a bright yellow."No lord I-I-.." Poor Emily was at a loss of words.

"I what?" Klaus shouts mimicking Emilys words, his hands going for Emilys neck. I was about to break down, Emily had no chance against the hybrid, neither did I. "I WILL hAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR PEOPLE THAT CHOOSE TO UNDERMINE YOUR LADY!" He was about to kill her, and I was running out of options. I quickly step inbetween the two people, trying to end the shouting. But Klaus hadn't seen my new position, and instead of latching onto Emilys neck, he pounced on me.

KLAUS' POV.

I pounced straight at he, and sunk my teeth into her neck, my eyes closed as the blood poured into my mouth. I finally opened my eyes to find I had not been draining awat Emily's life, but someone elses. Amelia. I came to a stop and let go of her waist, feeling incredibely guilty. I watched as she hit the cream carpet, the carpet stained.. red. I rush down to her and grab her body, carring her I place her on my bed. I could hear her mumble, and I let out a sigh of reilf to find out she hasn't blacked out. I bight into my wrist and I place it inbetween her lips, relishing in the feeling of having her lips on me.

AMELIA'S POV.

Pain.. that was all I could feel. I had felt myself being dropped to the floor and then bing carried to something nice and soft. I quickly had liquid being pushed nito my mouth, I took a taste. It tasted like heaven, and made me feel a bit better, I greedily kept drinking, wanting all of it for myself. I slowly, ever so slowly started to regain my eyesight, and was able to tell what I was so greedily drinking.. or should I say who.