28

A/N Hello everybody, I'm back again, and this time the chapter should be much longer than the last. I'm obviously still getting ready for many exams... but I'm procrastinating. I hope you like this chapter, because it took so much cringe for me to complete it.

ENJOY

Amelia's POV.

My face contorted in slight pain and horror, as Klaus' teeth latched onto my neck, withdrawing the red blood I had tried to so hard to protect. I stayed still and I didn't fight back for once, and then it started to feel... okay. 

It felt now that my whole entire body had betrayed my mind, I thought that I was crazy... to like such a violent and destructive creature. But my body loved it, not just the feeling of my blood flowing away from me, but also the feeling of Klaus' lips on my neck. I sighed in happiness, my body reacting positively to Klaus' actions when held tighter onto my waist.

That's when he stopped, and I felt his signature smirk against my neck, as he pulled away form me, his eyes glinting in the moonlight.

"It's working." 

He chuckles as he glances at my disheveled face, hair clinging to the other side of my neck, as i look straight back into his eyes.

"What's working?" I knew he caught onto my mind earlier on, I guess I just needed confirmation.

"Must I explain again love? Were you so in love you forgot you hated me? The bond seems to be stronger now, too strong." He takes a step closer to me, taking my hand in his, and pulling me away from the brick wall. The fun thing is that I didn't even bother pulling away, because even after he took my blood, I still had the same feelings for him; and it certainly didn't feel like hate.

I went back with him to his car, and basically tried to pretend nothing had happened.

"Tomorrow, Stefan and I are going to visit an old friend, to help further our investigation. In the meantime, you have plenty of time to think about your feelings for me... which obviously exist." He glances me, our eyes locking and I see love, for the first time ever.

And I think my eyes are replicating the same feeling.

Then I felt like saying something,

"Thank you for coming back, when you left I felt kind of weird. I didn't fall for Luke or anything, he was just there at the right time. I honestly thought you weren't going to come back for some reason. Normally when I'm in my right mind, it would've been the perfect opportunity to make a run for it, get back to Mystic Falls and prepare to kill you again-" Klaus grimaced at the word 'kill', "But it felt wrong to run. When I left with Luke and you appeared it confirmed one thing for me. You really do care about me, and that's all I need to do this."

I turned fully towards him, and lightly kissed his lips.

Sealing our future together.

~NEXT DAY~

My eyes opened, glancing at the clock on bedside table of the 5 billion star hotel we were currently staying at, it read 2:00pm. SHIT.

Last nights events replayed in my head; I kissed Klaus, he kissed back, and we agreed to make it work. Then I was knocked out as soon as my head it the pillow... most likely because of the 20 shots I had last night, and even though I was intoxicated like hell my feelings still remained.

I remembered that Klaus and Stefan were out to visit a an old friend of theirs, which was weird because how would Stefan have an old friend in common when they had never met each other until now? I shook my head and decided that today I would stay in the confines of the hotel, and by that I meant I would sit in the restaurant and eat myself stupid, until my mate's card was declined.