12

Amelia's POV.

I slowly walked back the way I came, but having more energy to do so. I heard a small gust of wind and turned around, to be met with Klaus' hard chest. "Yes?" I ask impatiently. He takes his time looking at me, as if thinking about the pro's and con's of talking to me. "Um.. tonight I will be taking you out, so please dress accorddingly, perhaps where some of the clothes in the wardrobe of the other room, I had heard you had discovered. Make sure to be ready by; 9PM." He says hastilly, and is then just gone by my view, gone. He sounded nervous, I wonder. Where is he going to take make at 9PM that makes the big bag wolf so nervous.

I try to not let it get to me and I walk back to my room, and enter my other room and put Rude - Magic! on the stero and start dancing as it was only 1PM. (A/N: Video on side.) I would start to get ready in 4 hours. I sat down on the couch, and let out an exhuasting yawn, and my eyes had then faded into darkness.

Klaus' POV.

I think that went well, but I wasn't going to stick around to see the result. I knew that was the best way to get her out of the house without being suspicous. I walked into my painting room, and drawed the one thing I care about, Amelia.

                                                                                       *

After drawing at least nine sketchs, I heard a knock on the door.i ran through all the doors, racing to the front door, only for it to be revealed with my brother; Ellijah. "I heard." He only says that for me to realise what he means. "I have to do it, if she can't love me I will make her." I argue, knowing that he will have some moral speech about me oing this. "You know it won't be healthy for her or you, and she'll hate you more when she finds a way to break the curse." I sigh, here we go again.

I just slam the door in his face, I know for sure if I let him anywhere near Amelia, he wil tell my plans, and help her break the curse.

Ellijah's POV.

I ran straight to the people that I knew, that could stop all of this from happening, The Salvatores. I entered the boarding house un-announced, they all stared at me; Elena, Stefan, Damon, Alaric, Bonnie, Tyler and Caroline. "What is it the oh-so noble Ellijah?" Damon sacastically snorts. I look at him with disrespect, "Oh I don't know nothing much, but thebeautiful Amelia is going to be taking part in a ritual tonight, against her will I might add." I say with the same tone of voice. Elena gasps, "What an earth do you mean?" She was wearing a mask of shock, as were the others.

"Well maybe you could all sit down, this could take awhile." I politely say. They all take host on the couches as I stand up and tell them the story. "As you all know Niklaus and Amelia are soulmates?" The all nod eagerly to hearmore. "Well as the days progressed Amelia had grown more to hate Niklaus, and Niklaus had grown more to love and be possesive over Amelia. And well Amelia got hurt by Niklaus.."  "TELL ME WHAT HE DONE NOW!" Wow. That was weird I didn't know Damon cared this much. "Well Amelia got in the way of a umm.. meal." I said, hesitating slightly.

Bonnie gasped, with shock and sadness, "He fed from her?"

"Yes, he then quickly saved her, they kissed and then Amelia pulled back and said, 'No I don't want to be with a monster!' And as you can probaly easily guess that Niklaus wasn't happy with this and he went on a rampage, and sworn to make her love him.."  "But why does this have anything to do with a ritual?" Damon asked. How dumb is he? Stupid young vampires.

"Well Niklaus then called his witch, and asked for a way to make her love him. And she said that there was a ritual, that could make Amelia love him and do what he wants, and it take place tonight at the quarry on the blood moon." I finish. Gasps and crys of pain and sadness were sounded in the room. "Well what are we waiting for?.. Lets go ruin a ritual." Stefan concludes, we all agree and a plan begins to form, at prceisley 9:30PM we will stop the ritual.