27

A/N   I'm back bitches!
Exam season is still going on, and I'm getti..ng more depressed as it progresses, however recently I'm always getting notifications from people, telling me to finish the book and I feel bad that I kind of just dropped off the side of the Earth (well I didn't... I started writing a bts Jungkook fanfiction instead lol).
I feel that because my love for the Vampire diaries is disappearing,  just as the deleted the chance of a 9th season...
I just felt that I had no reason to continue the book.
But I'm back... so...
ENJOY

Amelia's POV

I watched in horror as Luke's body was flung out like a rag doll and slammed onto the hood of a car, Klaus' teeth only inches from his throat, his eyes glaring into my soul with... sadness?
I jumped out the car, at the speed of a 4 year old, the tequila triggering my movements,  and messily grabbed hold of Klaus back screaming,
"Where have you been jackass?  Get the hell off of Luke!"

At this point Luke was shuddering and crying more than me, shouting words like 'freak', 'bitch', and 'no wonder you hate him.'

But I was most focused on Klaus, and his eyes.

They were red,

And I mean, like, red. Bloodshot orbs, radiating death and most of all...
Hunger.

Whatever he was doing, it wasn't feeding. And he was about to take it out on an innocent guy, that probably would have looked after me, unlike Klaus.
"What are you doing Klaus? Don't tell me you're going to kill him?" I played it calm, trying to distract him from the man below him (lol)

"He's an ass and I'm thirsty, I don't see you offering up." I definitely did not miss that smug voice of his.
"Hey, hey...what? Is he going to kill me Amelia, be serious here... damn it I knew I shouldn't have spoken to you... Girls ... bloody trouble.. all of you." He mutters the rest under his breath, his eyes clouded over with fear.

Then I made a stupid decision, that would save Luke, and was obviously predictable.

"Leave him Klaus, you can have some of my blood just leave him alone and I won't talk to him again... deal?" I bargin.
"Ooh, making deals with the devil now? Alright love, you taste better anyway." He chuckles, disregarding the shaking body of Luke,  compelling him and shoving him back into his tiny car,  before ushering me to the corner of the parking lot, against a brick wall.

CUT!
I know it's really short,  but it's just the beginning.
I don't have much time so, here's what I've got so far.
See you soon...
Hopefully
Gigi xx