08

Amelia's POV.

Emily lead me down the spiring staircase and through several unknown corridors and doors. Which only lead me to the conclusion that this is a Mansion, we finally came to a stop at a big Mahogony wooden door. Emily quickly knocked on the door, revealing a brown-eyed Hybrid. Emily bowed down at me and quickly left walking in the opposite direction, through the unknown.

He politely grabbed my hand with his pristine, (a/n: That's a good word for clean, right?) hands. He lead me through the wide doors and into a posh dinning room, in which we stood in awkward silence waiting for Klaus to turn up for dinner. After waiting for 5 minutes, feeling surprised that he was late and i wasn't,  Klaus had opened the door of death. His sinister smile turned into a smirk as his blue eyes landed on my green ones, he lead me to the chair on the far side by the window.

He was about to tuck me in my chair, when I mumbled no "no." He sighed and went to his seat. I didn't want to listen to him, and fall for his flattery. It was then, as if sensing the tension the chef came in holding two silver platters. He set them down; one in front of me then one in front of him, I looked at the meal. Lamb, with mint sauce, new potatoes and a assortment of vegetables. I slowly started eating taking a glance at Klaus, he was wearing a tux, nice.. Hang on did i just say that? Yeah you did, duh! Who the hell are you? Your inner voice, call me Kate. K, this is just weird.  "Hello?" It was then I realized that Klaus had asked me something, "Yes?" I ask.

"I said, are you going to ignore me or can you not handle the truth and you hate me? " He asks, with a taunting smile. I just stare at him blankly, "All of the above." He chuckles then eats some Lamb coating it in mint sauce, and looks up to me, his posture changed. He looks at me with a geniune smile but I noticed the hint of sadness in his eyes, "Well would it help you if you read about the legend, Maybe you might understand it a bit better." I just nod, trying to not engage a conversation with the Hybrid.

I finish off my food in a rush, as I want to just go back to my room and forget about all my problems. Theres nothing wrong with you, you just won't admit it to yourself. Admit what? That your in love with Klaus. Not true! Just shut up! All my plans of going away was crushed when dessert came through the door, Eton mess and a piece of chocolate fudge cake. Yum. As soon as my plate was layed down on the table, most of the cake was gone. I loved cake, this only resulted a spasm of laughter coming out of Klaus' mouth. It wasn't an evil twisted laugh, but a beautiful laugh sounding like wind chimes.  He was on the floor by the time I finished the Eton mess.

"What?!" I ask, surprisingly with a grin on my face. He just looks at me like I'm stupid, but I'm not the one laughing for practically no reason. "You.. were.. eating like a.. pig..!!" He shouts. I just looked at him weirdly, I mean he's thousand year's old I'm just about 19. "That's not funny.." I say, pointing out the obvious. He composed himself, and at  vampire speed finished his untouched dessert, which I had contemplated eating myself.

He asks me to follow him, as he leads me to a different door. Through the door is a library, holding host to over a thousand thick spined books. He motions his hand to the black leather couch, "Sit." I obey and watch him walk over to the section on the far right, he slowly runs his finger on each book until he finds a book called 'The Legends Of The Supernaturals.' He carefully pulls the book out, as if its a delicate flower. He quickly walks back up to me and hands me the blue leather bound book, "There read this if you don't believe me. Now come I will take you back to your room." I follow him back to my room, the doors, hallways and artifacts looking almost too familiar. He opens my door and ushers me in, kisses my forehead and disappears, locking the door and all the sanity I thought he had.

I place the book on the bedside table, and go through my bag looking for my PJ'S. I pick out my purple pajama shorts and my black vest top, and then make my way to the bathroom to have a shower. I went in the shower, dried my hair and walked out the room fully clothed. I gently fell back onto the bed and picked up the heavy book. I opened up the page and went down the contents page, and found the subtitle 'Bonding : Soulmates.' I turn to page 121 and start to read...

Bonding : Soulmates'

Amazingly there are possiblitys that there could be a soulmate out there for you! There are exactly 6 stages of the soulmate bond, but for stage one to exsist you need to meet your soulmate first. Stage one is when you have physical contact with your mate, the physical contact can be; hugging, hand shake etc. Stage two will be when you start to feel a pulling connection to your mate, for example having the urge to kiss your mate. And as your first kiss comes, a mark on the female, which would simbolize the male and that the female is his territory. Stage 3 is when you emotionly start to feel like you love your mate. Stage 4 is when you become inseprable and are an item. Stage 5 is when you begin to feel pain, when seperated from your mate, and will act like your sired to your mate vice versa to your other half. The last stage is when the bond is complete and the Male has to bite the female and so does the female to the male.

I slam the book shut. That just can't happen I hate him!  But you do...Love him... My inner voice lingers in my thoughts..