17

Amelia's POV.

I gently sat down on the short lush grass, admiring Klaus as he set up the items he needed to paint me. My eyes lifted up to the beautiful sunset that was covering the sky, I watched as the sun dropped, slowly and watched as the night started to flourish.

TIME SKIP (ONE HOUR) >>>>>>>

"Nearly done," I heard Klaus whisper, as I stared at him, watching his frustrated face - but cute - as if he was painting such intricate detail. I started to yawn, but knowing that something good was coming out of this I manged to keep awake. "Umm.. Done!" Klaus suddenly said and made me jump, which caused me o jump three feet in the air. Klaus booming laughter echoed through the area of the forest and beyond, making me fluster and shy my head away. Eventually the noise stops and I have the courage to turn around and face Klaus, who is sitting on floor, red with laughter. Well if you can't beat them, join them I drop back to the floor and start to accompany Klaus by laughing with him. The tinkling voice of my laughter and his rough throaty laughing sounded perfect together, so I couldn't help but stop and sigh in content.

"So Nik may I see this so - called painting of me?" I ask when the laughter ceases to exist. Klaus looks down at me, a grin portraying his facial features. He nods and then wraps his large warm hand around my tiny one and leads me to where he was painting me. I go into shock as I stare at the beautiful creature infront of me. That can't be me, it was so beautiful. It was a woman with beautiful long dark brown hair and all the curves. Did I really look like that or was that just how Klaus thought of me?

"Wow. That is beautiful but are you sure it really is me? I mean I'm not that pretty.. am I?" I asked, desprate for an answer.  "Yes you are beautiful and I htink it looks exactly like you, but I couldn't quite get the nose right hmmm.." Klaus trailed off.

Ellijah's POV.

I watched as people cried and argued about who they should save and at the moment it wasn't in Amelia's favour. I glanced at Elena; the centre of everything, she was crying but she kept on saying 'We need to save Amelia, I don't care about me.'

I looked to the Salvatore brothers, who were obviously cowering over Elena and were forgetting all about Amelia. By five minutes the situation was starting to get out of hand, by then I - being the peaceful person I am - decided to stop the feud. "Listen up!" I shout, my voice cutting through the cries of everyone and letting my presence be known. The silence could be cut with a knife like butter, no one had ever heard me shout like that. "Look I know this really hard for eveyone, having many people get hurt on one night.." I take a quick apologetic look at Elena before finishing, "But we need to talk in peace, here what everyone else thinks is right okay?" I ask. But no one would dare argue with me as it was confirmed because, everyone silently nodded.

I first turned to Bonnie and gestured for us to share her ideas. "I think that we can save both people to be honest because, I can try to save Elena and then Melody can try to save Amelia." I thought for a moment and then came up with a polite answer, "I think thats a good idea Bonnie, and would defentely solve some things." Bonnie says thank you quietly and then I turn to Caroline and Jeremy, woh look like they were both agreeing with something.

"And you two? Care to share what you both agree on?" I ask.

"Yes me and Caroline just were saying that we think Bonnies reasoning was a really good idea and that we could seperate in teams; a 'Save Elena' Team and a 'Save Amelia' Team." The comment Jeremy made seemed to make everyone nod in agreement, so I didn't bother asking anyone else as I already had a rough idea of what would be said.

It took a few minutes to pick who would help who, but we came to the conclusion that; Jeremy, Bonnie, Stefan and I would be helping Elena and that; Caroline, Damon, Melody and Tyler would be helping to save Amelia.  Both teams then parted ways, trying to find a solution to the endless problems this town contained.

Klaus' POV.

I decide to break the silence by saying, "Come on then, lets get back home shall we?"  Amelia quickly nodded and I carried her in my arms like I did before. I started to flash through the fores, eager to get back home and have another good night like last night.

I came to a sudden stopped and started to walk the now sleeping Amelia to my bedroom. I went up the staircase and through the corridors, knowing my way perfectly. I slowly - as if not to wake Amelia - turned the door knob and the door clicked open, reaveling my tidy room. I gentely placed Amelia down and onto my bed, whilst I got ready for bed. I then undressed Amelia - smirking in the process obviously - and put her into one of my shirts. I then put the covers ove Amelia and myself and I hugged herself closer to me. I sighed in content as I breathed in her sweet aroma and then I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

A/N: Keep on going Georgina! You can .. Yes!!! The chapter is fin! Thank you so much all the people that are reading this, I know you know that I appreciate it!