Tutoring

Credit to artist shimizu kiyoko from Tumblr

Requested by ladroje

"Y/N!!! YOU ACTUALLY CAME!!!" Sugawara said with joy. He hugged you tightly. "We missed you sooo much!" He said,  cuddling you and squashing your face.

"THfs Shgawawa, ps stup hugfin mii.." You tried tried to say (Thanks Sugawara, pls stop hugging me). With that, he lets you go, allowing you to breathe the oxygen you needed. Soon, you see Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata, Kageyama, and Asahi. They all came just so you could teach them some English. Apparently, they were bad at it. But hey, you a smartie. English can't be that hard. (A/N: It took me 9 years to learn English bruh...)

"Y/N!!!" Hinata and Nishinoya jumped. They were balls of sunshines. You love them soo much.

"Hey guys. It's been a week since we last seen each other. You guys seem really excited tho."

"That's because we love youuuuu! We missed our princess!" Nishinoya said.

"Princess?" You repeated.

"Yeah. Since Kiyoko is our queen, you are our princess." Tanaka explained.

"But what about Yachi?" You asked, a bit sad for her.

"She insisted to be a knight." Kageyama said.

"Oh... my little Yachi is a knight~" You giggled at the thought of her dressed as a knight, but unable to keep her balance because of the heavy armor. It was silly, but you definitely have a creative and imaginitive mind.

"So w-when will we s-start, P-p-peb-bble?" He stuttered. He was still nervous about calling you Pebble. You giggled shyly at him. The atmosphere was becoming more eased as the two of you looked at each other's eyes.

"Pebble? Asahi.], how come I don't have a nickname?" Nishinoya screamed at Asahi. The two of you looked at him. You tried to hold your laugh, while Asahi was nervously sweating, finding the right way to respond.

"Huh? Hey, you guys have nicknames? How come I don't have one?" Hinata asked as well. You thought it was adorable to see them act this way.

"Now now Hinata. Calm down. Don't you get it?" Tanaka calmed Hinata down.

"Get what?" Hinata asked Tanaka

"They are obviously dating." Tanaka said out loud

"Dating?" Nishinoya gasped. You and Asahi were now blushing, not daring to look at each other's eyes. Sugawara noticed and tried to hush them down.

"Let;s stop and start with our tutoring." Sugawara told the boys.

"But, what about my nickname?" Hinata whined.

"You want a nickname? How about Boke! For BOKE HINATA BOKE!!!" Kageyama slammed his hand on Hinata's head.

"Okay then. Let's see. Can I use your study sheet Teddy?" You asked Asahi. He nodded and handed it to you. You read the instructions and the sentence. (Bold is in English)
"How do you introduce yourself in English?" You asked them. Everyone was quiet for awhile but then Nishinoya raised his hand. He kept bouncing uo and down, wanting your attention. This little man....

"Nishinoya? Go ahead, introduce yourself in English." You told him.

"Hero, my naim is Nichinoya." He said, with his Japanese accent. You clapped your hands lightly.

"Good job Nishinoya! You did amazing!" You told him. "Now, can anyone else do the same thing?" You asked. Kageyama raised his hand next, but slowly. He was really shy about this. You didn't blame him; you were in teh same situation as him, not wanting help for stuff you are expected to be perfect at. But at least he has the guts to ask for tutoring,