Study

Credit to artist.

Today you were heading fo Sugawara's house. He invited you to go so you can tutor him and Asahi for their test.

"Ok. I'm leaving Keishin. Bye!" You yelled. But then you hear footsteps rushing.

"Wait! You need this. And please keep it, it means a lot to me." He said, giving you something in your hand.

You open your hand to see what it was. It was a fucking mike wazowski key.

"Bro, what the fuck?"

"Hahahaha. Mike wa-house-key!" He laughed and laughed.

"You son of a gun!" You laughed as well. "I love you!"

"Hahahaha. Ha, I love you too. Stay safe and use that key to enter the shop when I'm not around." He alerted.

"Ay ay captain!"

"I can't hear you!"

"AY AY CAPTAIN!"

"OOOOOHHHHH!"

Let's just say we scared the majority of the bystanders on the streets.

-----------Later On-----------

When you arrived to Sugawara's house, you were greeted by this lovely woman.

"Hello dear. Need anything?" She asked politely.

"I came here for Sugawara and Asahi. Are they here?" You asked.

"Of course. You may enter. They are in Koushi's room. " she said, letting you in the house.

You walked where the door clearly said Volleyball Rocks! Sticker. What a nerd! Hahahaha.

You knocked. (Use manners bitches!) Sugawara opens his door open. "Oh. Hi Ukai!"

"Y/N."

"Right. Hi Y/N. We were waiting for you."

"Alrighty, let's do this." You walk in to see a freaking clean room. You have never seen such tidiness in one place. You saw Asahi sitting down on the floor with a journal on it. He seems to be reviewing his notes.

"Hey Asahi. Studying hard I suppose." You greeted.

"Oh. Hi Y/N. Um- ye-yeah. I'm st-studying for the tes-test." He stuttered. He seems to be adverting his eyes.

"You may sit down if you like Y/N. I made sure this room was clean for my guests." Sugawara smiled.

"Well, that's nice." You said sitting down next to Asahi and Sugawara. In between.

"So what do you guys need help with?" You asked.

"Um...algebra." Asahi answered.

"Algebra? That is one if the hardest subjects huh? Totally understand where you guys are stressed about. " you said, trying to make them feel better and less ashamed.

"We have trouble with these expreasions." Sugawara pointed out.

"Hm. Well, let's first do a review. What do you call these expressions are?"

"Um....equations?" Sugawara guessed.

".... when is the test again?"

------------Later------------

"And then the x must equal to...?"

"91?" Asahi asked unsured.

"Yes! That's correct!" You jumped. It took an entire hour to explain that expression. Now what's left is 9 more.