Overprotective

Credit to artist Kagomashi in Amino

"Thanks for inviting me Asahi." You said to him. He gives you a goofy smile. As you can see, it was time for you to head home. You're brother Keishin came to pick you up. He looked tired. Probably ended up getting lectured like usual. 

"Y-yeah. Uhm...s-see you..uhm....t-tomorrow? Or...w-when?" He was very nervous. He still couldn't believe what happened. 

"I'll tell you after I tell my parents....and Keishin....ugh. Bye!" You said, walking to your brother, with your bag and stuff on your hand. Keishin really didn't seem in a good mood. This would get interesting. As you sit down and put your seatbelt on, Keishin turns the keys and the engine starts running. He drives to home. It was quiet and awkward. You didn't know what to say or do. Keishin has a level of anger....there is a fine line when you can tease him and when you have to leave him alone. So far, his mood seems to be "no teasing". 

"Ahem...." You coughed.

"What?" He said, in a harsh tone. 

"N-nothing.....Is everything alright?" You asked. You were getting very uncomfortable now. 

"Yeah....Yah! I am doing great!" He sarcastically said.

"I'm serious man. You are scaring me." You said to him, revealing a worried face.

"Ugh.....I'm not ready to tell you......But i will at some point. Sorry for getting mad. Mom and Dad were lecturing me." Keishin said.

"No wonder. But are you keeping secrets from me?!" You got a little upset with that.

"This isn't an actual secret! It's something that you need to know....But it's best to wait. But you act as if I was hiding something horribly bad. I am no criminal." 

"Well its not my fault I have a dumbass brother..." You insulted him. To which he twitches his eye. 

"You are lucky we are on the road." He said. Soon, the two of you arrived at the back of the store, which was your home. You and Keishin step out of the car and get in the house. Entering, you can sense the feeling of cold and cleaness. It was welcoming. You went to your room and put your bags down. You felt a little thirsty, so leavinng your bags in your room, you went to the kitchen to grab a drink. Keishin collapses onto the sofa. You could clearly see his stress. 

"Since we are talking about secrets....Can you tell me why you took so long to say goodbye to Asahi?" Keishin asked. 

"PPPPPSSSSFFTTTT-" You spit your drink.

"Jeez, seriously?! Now we have to mop there!" Keishin yelled at you. 

"S-sorry....." You apologized. Keishin was confused to why you just apologized. Usually you would yell back at him. But it was different. He knew something must've happened. 

"Forget! I need to know what happened!" He yelled. You were shaking nervously. You were scared what was about to happen. But you have to tell him either way. So you sigh, and walk to him, sitting next to him. 

"Ugh....H-how...where can I start?" You asked yourself.

"I'm waiting." He said in a threatening tone. You were super scared at this point. He has always been overprotective of you. He would go to straight off trying to kill someone. Especially after you told him what happened to you in college. He was seriously pissed by it. You love him for that, but sometimes he scares you. 

"Fuck....fine. Asahi...uhm....I li- uhm....I- I l-l-lik-like....I like h-him. ........I like Asahi." You FUCKING finally said it.

"I KNEW IT!!!!" He angrily said.