That's Your Man

Credit to artist CanaryWitch from Tumblr - doodlesfromthebird

Also, please go check out this Asahi x Reader Story made by @MrsPendragonasf 

Musically Inclined (Asahi x Reader)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay team! Today, we are learning our hits. The objective is that don't let Nishinoya receive the ball. If he does, it is likely that our opponent Hayato Yamagata has learned how to better receive than last time." Keishin told the boys.

"Uhm, Kiyoko, who is this Hayato Yamagata?" You asked her.

"He is Shiratorizawa's libero. Last time we played against them, it was hard for us to win. They were clearly in a more advantage and had skillful moves. So we definitely need to find a way to win." Kiyoko explained.

"That makes sense." You mumbled.

"Yachi was freaking out during the match." Kiyoko added. 

"But she always does for every match." You giggled. 

"I-It's hard to watch such b-battle! Of course I would freak out!" Yachi said in defense. You giggled lightly. 

"Well I'm sure there is nothing to worry about. So far, Karasuno's team has improved a lot. Shiratorizawa won't see it coming!" You encouraged the girls. They smile. The three of you went to display the equipment and net for the boys to start practice. As you did, Yachi decided to ask you a question.

"So....is it true that Asahi confessed to you?" 

"PfwURWOINHVU- WhAt?" You blurted out. "H-how did you know?" 

"I-I am not the gossiping type, I s-swear! S-sugawara-kun told me." Yachi said nervously. Your eyes glanced at Sugawara, who was talking with Kageyama and Hinata. He gets a shiver, and his eyes move to you. You gave him a death glare, to which he flinches. 

"Huh? Sugawara, you okay?" You heard Hinata ask from across the gym. 

"Yeah, it's true." You said. 

"Why didn't you tell us? Hit us up when things like these happen." Kiyoko said jokingly. A giggle comes out of your mouth. 

"My brother is being an asshole. He doesn't like the fact I am dating someone. He is very protective." You explained. 

"Is that what having siblings is like?" Yachi asks.

"Hell no! W-well....kinda. There is an obvious rule in sibling love." You stated.

"What is it?" Yachi curiously asks.

"Siblings must annoy one another, but when trouble comes to one of them, you must protect them." You said.