Hallways

Credit to Artist

It's been a few days. It was Wednesday already. Today is apparently the day Asahi and Sugawara get their test scores. But of course, you were asked to go into the building even before the Volleyball practuce begins. Why?

Keishin sent you to talk with Ittetsu. He wants me to tell him Keishin will be going to check on mom and dad. Apparently they have a serious thing to talk about alone. It was stupid. He could have just called him, but no. He had to accidentally break his freaking phone. Gosh dang it.

As you were walking in the halls, you felt naked and exposed. Everyone seemed to stare at you. Judging you. It made you sick. You hate this sort of attention. Its so ironic how shy you get, except when Ni-san is around.

You could see everyone starung at you. It must be what you wear: a hoodie, pants, and converse shoes. Basically is your everyday attire.

As you walked through the hall, it seemed as the crowd of people is growing more and more. You could barely move around.

"Hey excuse me. I ne-" you bumped into a girl

"Hey, watch where you're going!" She yelled.

"Sorry, I-I-I didn't mean t-to-" then you were pushed by some boys. They didn't seem to notice you were there.

Because of the push, you were walking backwards. And bumped into someone. "Woah, you okay?"

It was Asahi.

"Asahi?" You questioned, turning your body to face him. It was him. He had this red face. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm trying to go to Ittetsu. Do you know where he is?" You asked shyly.

"Oh- yeah, I do. Um follow me." He told you. You walked behind him. You were thankful enough that he was at least the only one with a bun. It's very hard to walk around here.

You tried your best to follow him, but you kept bumping into people and being pushed. It slowed you down. "As-Asahi!" You shouted from the loud crowd.

"Huh? Oh my goodness! Y/N, gtab my hand!" He said. You tried your best to reach is hand. When you finally grabbed onto him, he pulled you out of the heavy busy hall.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"I'm fine. Thanks."

"The hallways are usually filled with students. I think it's best if we stick together." He stated. You nodded in agreement.

You and Asahi were now holding hands. And many people were now staring at you. You noticed and so did Asahi. You began to feel uncomfortable. You felt like you would cry any second. You have partial anxiety attacks in time. But it was still rare for it to happen.

"Um...were here." Asahi stated. He pointed the room where teachers are usually at. In there, you could see Ittetsu working on some papers.

"Ittetsu!" You shouted as you entered the room.

"Wha! Ah, it's only you. Wait, why are you here?" He asked confused.

"Keishin will be heading to my parents place for some discussion they have. So for now, I'll be in charge, along with you." You explained. You noticed that Asahi was surprissd about the news.

"Thanks, but couldn't you just call?" He asked.

"Ni-san broke his phone and I don't have you as my contact." You explained.

"Yeah, that makes more sense." He added. "By the way, since you're here Asahi, want to see your test results?" Sensei asked Asahi. He nodded and walk slowly to him.