Jealousy

Credit to unknown artist.... (Please help me find them T_T)

"He's jealous?!" you were shocked.

"uh yeah. It's not that hard to tell. " Tsukkishima stated. "are you that blind? Or are you super oblivious about everything?"

"maybe she is both." Hinata added.

"Hinata!" Yamaguchi hushed him

"shut it" Kageyama told him.

"But I didn't mean to get him jealous. I just like to give nicknames to many. Especially those who I am very close to." you explained.

"Well, Asahi already knows that.  But he still has that feeling in him." Daichi said.

"You should do something that you wouldn't do to anyone else." Tanaka said. "Every guy likes to get affection. Even the most macho ones!"

"Really?" You asked, being skeptical by his honesty.

"..."

"..."

"I'm manly. Don't need mommy's goodnight kisses." Hinata said in a deep voice.

"Okay, Tanaka's right." You said.

"For once." Ennoshita muttered loudly. Causing Kinnoshita and Narita to giggle.

"I need to do something for him... But what?" You asked yourself.

"OKAY TEAM! GET BACK TO COURT!" Keishin announced.

"You'll have to figure that out on your own. " Daichi said, patting your shoulder with a smile. You smile to him as well. He walks away,  following his team.

You noticed Asahi looking down as he walks. You quickly stand up and run towards him.

"Teddy!" You called out. He turns around, with wide confused eyes.  You get on your tippy toes,  reaching your arms (hands) on his shoulders. You push his head closer to yours and give him a peck on the cheek. His cheeks warm up, turning to a red color.

"Don't worry. I will cheer you up. I know you can do it." You assured him. Giving him your biggest, happiest smile, he gives a small shy one. He was grateful for the affection you were giving him. It basically calmed his nerves.

"Thanks Pebble." He said. You let him go and walk back to the bench. He watches how you walk.  He is practically amazed by your beauty.

He gets in position - Getting ready. But while the other team was busy getting themselves ready, he hears the red-haired one named Tendou say something.

"Hm. That big fella has a girlfriend. Lucky~"

"Tendou, are you jealous?" The purple short haired named Goshiki Tsutomu asked. "That doesn't sound like you."

"No, of course not." He replied.

Asahi sighed relieved that it was in that case. But the next thing surprised him.

"But that girl reminds me of (your childhood nickname)."

Asahi was shocked. You had a nickname before "Pebble"?! He felt something awful in him. It was not pleasant.

The whistle blows.

Later....

The game goes well so far.  Each team was now on a close tie.

Karasuno having 22

And Shiratorizawa with 23

Looks like they are both doing great.