No More Laughing

Credit to unknown artist

"Oof- how tiring. But that was fun. I'm not leaving this pool just yet." Sugawara said. By the time the match was over, everyone joined in the pool, even Tsukkishima. The 3rd years won the match. So Hinata is begging for a rematch. "Come on! We can;t let them win! Let's play another round!"

"Calm down Hinata. Let's just relax for a bit." Yamaguchi said.

"Yeah, no need to cry about it." Tsukkishima said.

"Y/N, move a little closer to Asahi." Kiyoko whispered to you. You were already swimming beside him, but you guessed it wasn't enough. So you move more near. He notices and move further. Kiyoko tells you to move more closer. So you did. Once again, Asahi moves further. Kiyoko was getting a little frustrated. So she decided to do a pro-gamer move. She swims to Tanaka.

"Oh hey Kiyoko-" Tanaka is suddenly pushed by Kiyoko. His body bumps to Asahi, causing him to swim closer to you. The sudden skin contact caused him to jolt, startled by your reaction. You were blushing and so was he. It was an awkward moment.

"Hey, be careful where you swim Tanaka." Narita said.

"M-me?! Kiyoko pushed me- Wait, K-kiyoko pushed me......KIYOKO PUSHED ME! HAHAHA!" Tanaka was getting excited.

"Calm down baldi!" Ennoshita yelled at him.

"S-sorry for bumping you, p-pebble.." Asahi apologizes.

"N-no no its alright. I know it was an accident." You assured him. You hold his hand under the water. He was hesitant about it but then tight his grip with yours. You swam a bit closer to him, keeping some contact with each other.

"I have an idea! Let's play horseback riding!" Nishinoya said.

"You're on!" Tanaka said. He goes under Nishinoya, in the water, and comes back out with Nishinoya sitting over his shoulders.

"My gosh, you're so tall!" Nishinoya said.

"Kageyama! I want to do that to-"

"No!" Kageyama shuts Hinata up.

"This is why no one likes you. -3-" Hinata insulted him.

"You guys are going to end hurting each other...Its best not to do that." Ennoshita said.

"Come on, Y/N! Fight me!" Nishinoya said.

"W-what?! Heck no! You're way up and taller than me! That would be unfair!" You complained.

"Then get somone to get on. Almost everyone here is taller than you." Tsukkishima grunted. To which you gave him a death glare.

"I-I- I'll join! Y/N c-c-can get o-on m-m-me..." Asahi stuttered.

"What?" You mumbled. You were already freaking out with him being near you. There is no way you are going to get on top of his shoulders. Before you could say something, Asahi was already underwater and holding you over his shoulders. His height was astonishing. You could feel a breeze around you. It was crazy. 

"You okay, P-pebble?" He asked you.

"Y-yeah, but are YOU okay?" You asked him. He gave you a confused stare. "I'm r-really heavy, I don't want you to hold me just for this. W-what if I-I-I dislocate y-your n-neck? O-or you g-get injured-"

"Woah, Y/N-Senpai is stuttering..." Hinata said. 

"What? Did you magically switched bodies with Asahi?" Tsukkishima grinned.

"N-no! I- I don't want him to get injured." You explained.

"He's the ace. If anything, he should be fine and asking you that question. Hiss nerves really kick in." Narita said.