Cookie

Its just a frame from the anime.

Just when all that chaos occured, you decided to take your stuff up to your sleeping area. Keishin wanted you to stay close with him, but changed his mind. So you were now staying wuth thr rest of the manager girls. They were very friendly with you and you felt calm. However, it wasn't the same. You wanted to stay with Keishin since you are comfortable being with him. Being with others has always been a struggle to cope to.

Thankfully, Yachi and Kiyoko were there. You don't need to worry.

"Hey, I heard you called Kuroo 'rooster head'. That was you, right?" A girl asked you.

"Oh..um yeah." You mumbled. You were afraid that they would think of you so weird. But they replied differently from what you expected.

"Hahaha. That's so funny."

"He does look like a rooster."

"I kinda imagined him as a hyena, but a rooster is the best comparison."

They all laughed. You felt all your worries decrease to the size a bread crumb. Not very small as you can imagined, but it was enough to let yourself be free.

For awhile, everyone was asked to leave the room and go to the court. The boys were about to began practice. You were excited and anxious. So far, you heard they're were taller than Asahi and Tsukkishima. It terrified you.

Arriving to the court, you came upon to Nii-chan. He was next to Nekoma's coach, Nekomata. You gulped and took a deep breathe as you walked towards them.

"Why hello there peepsqueak. Remember me?" Coach Nekomata greeted you.

"Of course I do." You sniled innocently.

"Look at how big you are. Well, except for your height." He added. You resisted from grunting, keeping your innocent smile on.

"You know what? Why don't I give you a cookie. Just like when you were  8." He said, getting a cookie out of a bag. He hold it to you for you to grab. The smile he had on made you mad. You weren't falling for it.

"Come on. They're chocolate chips. Your favori-" beforr he could finish, you slap the cookie out of his hand. The cookie landed on the floor where the boys were playing. Nekoma team and Karasuno noticed and looked up to see what was happening.

"What's going on?"

"She just slapped that cookie of Coach's hand."

"Why would she do that?"

"Is she crazy?"

Whispers and mutters were spread around the gym. You spoke up to explain your motive.

"You can't trick me old man. I'm not gulliblr anymor-"

"Yum!!! Chocolate chip!" Nishinoya saud loudly.

"Nishinoya! Don't eat it! That was on the ground!" Daichi yelled at him.

You were dumbstrucked. You thought it was Raisins. It was Chocolate chip the whole time tho. You were upset and regretted doing that. The old coach just chuckled.

"I expected that to happen. What were you saying? You aren't gullible anymore?" He chuckled.

"You were the one who tricked me 10 years ago with that prank!" You yelled.

"Be thankful littlr missy. At least you ate something healthy for the day."

"I'm losing a lot of trust..." you muttered.

"Anyways, how's my old pal do'in? Any news?" He asked, referring to Grampa Ukai.

"He's doing fine. Teaching little kids how to play volleyball. He is still into sporting." Keishin explained.