Wakey Wakey

Credit to artist

dunb_bunbun

Kiyoko decided to do something with all of us. Being the most prettiest girl in Karasuno, and perhaps the world, you would think that mayne she doesn't wear make-up and she is naturally beautiful. However, natural beauty sometimes wants to have extra more. Kiyoko planned to do make-up on all of us.

"WhAT?!" Daichi and you screamed in shock. "You are not putting some make-up on my face!" You screamed terrified.

"Come on Y/N, you should at least try it on. I'm sure you'll look fantastic." Kiyoko said.

"If you mean by looking as a clown with fantastic, then I'm out!"

"Never thought a girl would hate make-up so much." Sugawara said, smirking at you.

"Listen here pal! Having make-up is painful and stings. As much it takes to put it on, it takes even longer to get rid of it. What's worse is when you mess up and you have to start all over! I HATE IT!!!" You screamed at him. He was now terrified, and so was Asahi and Daichi.

"It won't be that bad. Right, Kiyoko?" Asahi asked

"She's not wrong about taking so long." Kiyoko said.

"SO YOU ARE SAYING EVERYTHING ELSE I SAID IS A FUCKING LIE?!" YOu screramed at her

"Hush, my parents are sleeping." She hushed you, completely ignoring what you just said. She turns around to reveal some brushes, lipstick, and eyeliner between her fingers. "Who's going first?" She asked, with an intense glare. Just staring back at her eyes send shivers down your spine.

"Ladies first, am I right?" Sugawara said, pushing you in front. You stated freaking out like some wild cat trying to attack him. You even made a hissing sound as he pushed you.

"Fine. Sugawara." Kiyoko said. Sugawara started to sweat in fear.

LATER.......

"Sugawara

"Sugawara....." Daichi says shocked.

"What?" Sugawara said in such annoyed and angry tone.

"You look better with makeup on..." Asahi admitted.

"Thanks, that makes me 100 times happier." he snorted

"Don't be mad buddy. I'm sure you will now get more boy's attention." You smirked.

"Shut up!" Sugawara shouted at you. But you still laughed at him. He actually looked more feminine. And perhaps more prettier than Kiyoko and you combined.

"Well, at least you came out alright." Daichi said.

"I wonder how you will look Daichi." YOu laughed at him.

"I guess we'll find out when it's my turn-"

"You're next." Kiyoko interrupted him.

"Wait what?" He confusedly asked.