My Birthday

(A/N: October 16 is my actual birthday. Kenma shares it with me. So I made something today. I'm 16 now! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Happy Birthday to anyone who turned as well. )

Credit to artist lonelybread69 on Tumblr

(It's already been a few days since the last chapter. )

You woke up on the next day. You expected a silent sound in this nice relaxing morning. But no, you were woken up by the girls, right next to your freaking ugly face! 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" You screamed.

"HEy, What HAPPEnEd?!" Daichi ran into the room. The rest of the team was behind him. 

You screamed so loud that it shook the whole building. A lot of the boys went running to the room without knocking. You were still in your pajamas so it was embarrassing to have the boys seeing you like this. Especially with Asahi. You tried to cover your whole body with your covers. 

"Oh, I see. Happy Birthday Y/N" Tanaka said.

"Wait, how do you guys know about my birthday?" You asked shocked. You haven't told anyone about your birthday except for Asahi.

"Asahi tried to keep it secretly but he didn't do a good job. He made this cute small pink ca-" Nishinoya tried to tell you but had his mouth covered by Ennoshita's hand. Asahi was sweating in nerves but you weren't very focused on that.

And yes, you didn't want others to know about your birthday. Only Asahi, Yachi, and Kiyoko knew. You weren't a fan of parties. But apparently everyone knows and now they will talk about it and might even make a big party. Which was good and scary. Parties mean crowds. And crowds lead to anxiety. And anxiety leads to crying at night. And we all know that ain't good. But what choice do you have. 

Let's not forget that Keishin might hear about this OUT LOUD and think that you want a party. And he will allow that. He knows about your anxiety, but he likes to bring you up as much as possible. He is the meaniest and loving brother yet.

"Hold on! What are guys planning to do now?" You asked scared. The boys seemed to notriced but were confused with your tone. 

"Well, since it's Kenma's birthday as well, I asked Coach if we could make a party for the both of you. After all, you're both my friends." Hinata said honestly. Yachi and Asahi realized what situation you were in and what you have to deal with. They were more nervous than before. 

".......where is Keishin?" you asked them, darkly. The boys felt chills go down their backs. But they answered anyway. 

"Coach Ukai is at the cafeteria with the other coaches. They seem to be having a meeting." Sugawara explained.

You stood up from your spot, and exit the room. You were stomping your way to the cafeteria where you meet your brother and the rest of the coaches. Keishin turned his face towards you. He knew damn well what was wrong. You could visibly see his sweat drop with a crooked smile.

"Heeeeyyyyy, pepsquek. Happy Birthday ?" he said

"Shut up. Tell me what are you doing." You asked in monotone.

"Ah, you see I heard that some players already know it's your birthday, so having the word out means we have to do what they want: a party." He 'logically' says to you. 

"What about me?! It's my birthday. I should decide what to do on this day!" You yelled at him in front of the other coaches. You knew that you just embarrassed Keishin. He hesitated before he spoke.