Baking

Credit to artist. (If you know hwo it is, please tell me.)

In the morning, you woke up very lazily. Of course, you had enough sleep this time. But your lazy butt was begging for more. That's when you remembered about Kuroo and Bokuto. You made a deal with them. Gosh, now you have to make them breakfast. 

You yawned as you stood up from your sleeping spot. You changed from your PJs to a big hoodie and some sport shorts. You were too lazy to change completely. Besides you were going to be alone. 

You open the door and walk into the kitchen of the cafeteria. Once you got there, you were taken a back by something. More like SOMEONE!!!

"Oh, um morning Y/N?"

You were shocked and confused to what he is doing here. Until you remember: you asked him to help you out with baking the meat buns. Let me repeat that: YOU ASKED HIM!!! How could you forget? You wanted to hit yourself in the face, but not in front of Asahi. 

"Hey Asahi" you nervously said, waving at him awkwardly. He might have noticed, and just showed a smile to make you feel better. However, the smile was crooked. Didn't really help much. You tried to look somewhere else and think what to say next.

"Wo-"
"Are you-"
The both of you spoke at the same time. It was embarrassing. You wanted to giggle but then you thought what if Asahi feels bad. Shoot.

"Ahem, yo-you go first." Asahi says.

"No, no you go first."

"No, it's nothing. You go."

"I- Fine, I was going to ask if you are getting ready to make meat buns. That was all. Heh."

"Oh, if that's thre case, then ye-yes. I am ready when yo-you are. No rush."

"Great, let me just wash my hands." You stated. He nods. As you walk to the sink, Asahi looks at you. He tries his best to mot be obvious, easily caught by you. He glanced at your messy hair. He thought it was cute. As he was admiring yiu, you were focused on looking for the soap. The counter was wide, you had to tip-toe to reach it. Asahi sees what you are doing. He was about to help you out until he sees what you are wearing. Your shorts were a bit too revealing than ever. Your big hoodie made it look so "short". This made Asahi fluster. And blush extremely. He began to pray to Lord, show me how to say no to this.( Hamilton Reference).

Once you finished washing your dirty hands, you turn around to see a praying Jesus, praying to the all mighty God. AMEN! (ANybody here a Christian like me? :3)

"Asahi, are you seeking for help? Putting your trust in God is powerful." You teased, yet being honest. Asahi sweated nervously even more. You were getting more and more confused. "Asahi, you okay?" He tries to keep some distance from you. Hedidn't want you to see him all so red. Being confused, you wandered your eyes around.

You then saw yourself in a reflection of the fridge. Of course, being half asleep made you forget what you were wearing. You shrieked silently to not wake up the whole team, but loud enough for Asahi to get startled by it. He then moves closer to you.

"Y/N, are you alright? Wh-What happened?" he asked, unassure what to do. He already knows what's going on btw.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME!" You loudly replied to him. Knowing exactky what you meant, he does so. He covers his eyes with his huge hands. He could feel the heat within he cheeks get warmer and warmer. He wanted to run away from this situation. BUt he didn't want to leave you here all alone in the dark. It was very manly or gentlemen-like of him. Not to mention, he promised to protect you from anything, even if he has to be as loud as Tanaka. Or Hinata. So he had an idea.