Do it now!

Art by elentori-art  (Tumblr) PLEASE GIVE THEM A LOT OF CREDIT!!!!

(Date ideas for today: I have read some of you say aquariam, musuem, and picnic date. They all seem good ideas. So I decided to do this, we will vote. Comment down which one you want to do first. The one that gets the most commented will be the date for our next chapter. If you have any other date ideas, don't be afraid to share it too. )

"Alright team! Get yourself ready. Today we'll be doing the exact same thing we did last time, but we'll do laps this time. No complaints! Now go and change." Keishin instructed the team. Asahi and Daichi were walking together. Asahi turned his head, facing at your direction. He sees you smiling with Kiyoko and Yachi. Who knows what caused you to smile so big. 

"Y/N." Someone called you. You turn around to see Tanaka. You were confused. 

"W E E D E A T E R!" Tanaka exclaimed.

"PFFT- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" You bursted out laughing so loud. Asahi sighed, not expecting you to laugh at something like that, but still loved hearing you laugh. He's happy when he sees you happy. (A/N: In the future, humor will be randomly generated.)

"Tch. You know, it's so weird to hear a girl that small to laugh like a sore-throated German mountain goat." Tsukkishima said. 

"Tsukki! Be nice!" Yamaguchi exclaimed.

"Yeah, you should be careful Tsukkishima. After all, Y/N's boyfriend is right behind you." Hinata said.

"Oh is that so?" Tsukkishima turned his head to face Asahi, who had a intense glare at him. Despite everyone knowing how Asahi is the scaredy cat and the wimp, he still looked terrifying. So adding with a dark glare would certainly scare off anyone. Tsukkihima tried his best not to expose his trembling. Luckily, he was the best at staying as a statue. The guy never showed any actual emotion other than sarcasm. 

"Woooah." Ennoshita mumbled, "Asahi looks mad..." 

"He looks...terrifying." Kageyama admitted. 

"H-hey now! Let's go and change up. R-right Asahi?" Tanaka said. he placed his hand on Asahi's shoulder. This simple action caused Asahi to go back to normal, wearing a gentle smile and worried eyes. The immediate change of emotion was certainly unsettling to everyone in the team. Nishinoya seemed to be the only one calm about it. 

"Nishinoya, has Asahi done this before?" Hinata whispered to his ear.

"Yeah, but usually when someone he cares about gets harm. Remember when we went against uhmm.....what's they're name?" Nishinoya tried his best to remember. "Calendar Cyber?" 

"Date tech..how do you confuse that with Calendar Cyber?" Ennoshita muttered. 

"Okay boys! Get yourself ready! Or I won't allow you guys to enter my store today!" Keishin threatened them. This actually erged them to change immediately. They loved visiting their coach and his sister. 

"Don't be so mean..." You pouted at your brother. 

"But it worked." He responded.

"True. Pretty smart, not gonna lie." You admitted.

"By the way, why are you wearing that?" He said.

"What?" 

"those" He said, using his index finger to point at your sandles. You look down at them and then look at his face. You see a teasing grin growing. You knew what he was about to do. You crossed your arms and roll your eyes before he even said it. "WHAT ARE THOSE?!"