Just Keep Swimming

Title based on Dory's song from Finding Nemo......

Credit to artist drawverylittle from Tumblr

"Oh hey Y/N." Kiyoko said. You stood up and walked up to give her a hug. 

"Hey Kiyoko. I'm so glad you made it. Want some help with the volleyballs?" You asked her. She smiled. She has a different apearance. Her hair was tied up and didn't wear her glasses, unlike Tsukishima. And her bathing suit was lovely.  She looked really pretty.

"That would be great. I only brought three. I figured the boys will want to play differently." Se explained. "Have you entered the pool yet?" Kiyoko asks.

"Oh...N-no, not yet..." You said. "I just finished eating. You should eat too! Azumane-san makes some delicious burgers." You said.

"Thank you dear. I am flattered." Azumane-san said, chuckling. You smiled back at him. 

"KIYOKO! YOU CAME!" Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled. 

"Oh no..." Kiyoko muttered under her breathe. You giggled. 

"They have been waiting for you. They truly have a liking for you." You added. Kiyoko rolled her eyes, but smiled. 

"Y/N-Senpai! You should get in too!" Hinata said. 

"W-what? B-but I just finished eating-"

"But you ate like 30 minutes ago." Yamaguchi said. You were obviously lying. You didn't want to get in because you were scared of Asahi. Not Asahi himself, but you were embarrassed of him looking at you now. You didn't want to appear weird or clumsy in front of him, even when you did before. But this time it's different. You were becoming a nervous wreck.

"Y/N, is something wrong?" Kiyoko asked.

"Huh? O-oh nothing is wrong! I'm fine. I'll g-get in the pool in any second..." You assured her.

"Y/N, you look nervous. Is everything alright?" Just when you thought you wouldn't face him again, there he was. The giant soft teddy bear was standing right in beside you. You hesistated to look at him. You began to look at his figure and small details. It was making you more anxious. 

"I-I'm f-f-fine! I'll be fine. Let me just head back inside for my stuff, hehehe." You said, nervously. As you walked away from him, Kiyoko and Yachi decided to follow you in. You stood where your bag was at. You took out your phone, checking if you had any calls from your brother. There was none. So you decided to look up at google and ask why you feel like this. But before you could press enter, two voices spoke from behind you.

"You HavE A CrUsH?!" Yachi quietly screeched. You were startled by her sudden voice. You turn around and see Kiyoko and Yachi standing. You were embarrassed. 

"W-what?" You asked.

"Y/N, do you like Asahi?" Kiyoko asks.

"I-I huh?!" 

"You're blushing. So we must be right." Yachi said mumbling.

"W-well, I-I dont know...." You admitted.

"You don't?" Kiyoko asks.

"N-no....This is the first time I had feelings for someone." You said.

"And I thought you already knew you love Asahi...." Yachi said. To which you blush. Your flashbacks keep flashing into your eyes. It was stressful yet pleasing. 

"Listen, I might be smart but I'm also an ass." You said.

"That would make you a smartass tho..." Kiyoko said.