Library

Credit to artist: ppopporibb

You were bored So you wanted to do something interesting today. After all, there were only 2 days left for the trip. Might as well fo something other than staring a ceiling.

"Ni-san!!! There's nothing to do!" You whined. Keishin was in kitchen.

"Oh yeah. Don't worry, I have task for to do: clean the dirty dishes." He yells back.

"No!!! That's way worse!!!"

"Ok. Then mop the store's floor!"

"Again?! Hell nah!"

"Then mow the lawn!"

"We don't even have a frontyard nor a backyard!"

"Exactly! Make a business!"

"Jeez. What am I suppose to do now?"

"Y/N, you better get your ass up and do something useful. Or else." He scolded.

"Or else what?" As soon as you said that, he walks into the living room with his deadly eyes on you.

"I will make you dance outside the store..." he threatened. You felt cold. You stayed quiet for a few seconds before speaking.

"You know what, I feel like reading a manga. Can I read one of yours?" You asked casually. You don't want to dance...

"Wait what? You can't read my manga!" He retreated.

"Why not? Am I too innocent?" You asked slyly. You made a evil smirked, digging into his dark secret.

"Of course not. I-it's just- They're  rar-rare!" He said.

"Do I look stupid?" You asked annoyed.

"Yes." He blunted.

"Imma tell mom!" You announced.

"Pls don't..." he said hesitated.

"Then let me read your manga!"

"You know what? I have a suggestion. Why don't you go to the library? It has so many books over there. I bet they have manga too~" Keishin said.

"But isn't the library far from home?" You asked skeptical. Keishin would never let you go far from home. Unless supervised by someone safe.

"W-well yeah. But I'm sure you can ask some of your friends to go with you." He said.

"Really? Like who?" You asked. You were sure he had someone in mind.

"Uhm...Asahi!" He said loudly. It caught you have guard for a sec.

"Huh? Asahi?" You asked confused.

"Yeah! You are friends with him. Remember, you adopted him? And he defended you?" He hesitated.

"But I thought you said he was a quiet one. And from my perspective, I don't think he will be brave enough to fight back." You added.

"Well who else would you have asked? Besides, he is so far one of the smartest team members we have." He added.

"Tbh, I thought you would've said Daichi or Sugawara. Since they act more responsible than you."

"Hey! Well, it doesn't matter who you go with! As long as they can prevent from losing sight of you." He was frustrated. His manga collection must have some interesting shit in it.

"Fine. I'll ask Asahi. But first, I need money." You said.

"What for?"

"The bus? How else will I get to the library?" You made a 'duh' face.