Idea

(Yo guys. I'm tired of doing this in first point view, now it's a second point view.)

Not so long ago you got to be close with Hinata and Yachi. They both are so spiritual. And you just love them. They have invited you to eat with them at this cafe place.

You ordered yourself (F/F) and so did the others. When they got their order, you guys went to sit down in one place.

"So, Y/N. What position did you play in volleyball?" Hinata asked.

"Well, it was a long time. But I believe I was a reciever and a spiker at some point. But that was only when I was in primary. So I wasn't the best as the Ukai's legacy is said to be." You answered honestly.

"That's interesting. And who exactly taught you volleyball?" Yachi asked.

"Well, my grandpa. He more than happy to teach me and Ni san how to play. Well, mostly me. Nisan is a disappointment."

"Nisan? Oh you mean coach right?"

"Hell yeah. That dipshit blondie is one heck of a jerk. Grandpa would purposely say that but only for fun. I think..." you guessed.

"Jeez. I think Coach is very cool." Hinata said.

"And intimidating..." Yachi added.

"Hahahahahaha you guys have no idea." You responded.

"Huh?" They asked confused. But there wasn't really an answer for what you mean. You are just mean to your big bro because you love him.

"Anyway, how bout you Hinata? I noticed you are short to be a middle blocker, or decoy. So what exactly keeps you motivated to play despite that big fact?" You asked curiously.

"What motivates me?" Hinata repeated the question. He took a few seconds to answer, holding his grip to his shirt. "What motivates me is the erge to win!!!" He said loudly.

"Cool...but I was asking like why you decided to play in it and continue." You asked in a more specific way.

"Oh. Well, I'm inspired by the Little Giant. Ever since I watch him in the nationals."

"Wait...the tiny giant? You mean that short dude that went to karasuno too?" You asked shocked

"Yeah! Do you know him?"

"Do I know him? Well, not really. But all I know is the fact I meet him in person before. "

"You have!" Both Hinata and Yachi asked shocked.

"Yeah. But I don't really remember. I was little. He was a first-year from Karasuno when I met him. But, you seem to take that as a big deal. Is it because he is short like you?" You asked without thinking.

"No! I just liked how he performed. Ok." Hinata defended himself.

"Sure...." you said skeptically.

"Anyways, why did you quit volleyball?" Hinata asked.

"What is this? Are we interrogating each other? Well, to answer your question, I only quit playing after finding out what I really love. I love art, music, and the study of society. Which is sociology. I'm basically a geek as Keishin calls me." You teased and told the truth.

"Oh i get it." Hinata said.

"Hey, Y/N." Yachi called out. "I was wondering. Do you live with your parents or with your brother?"

"With my big bro. My parents live quite far. I've been living with Keishin for 2 years now. Ever since I started college. Not to mention, my parents just want me to act old and work with the business of mom's shop." You explained.