Ask Her Out

Art by Konoira

(Y/N: If you guys have any date ideas, please comment down below. Btw, I realized how many times I keep switching Takeda's first and last name. So Let's keep it with Ittetsu, since you are close with him)

You went back to school to help for the afternoon practices. You were asked by your own brother to go to Ittetsu's office. He wanted you to deliver some notes that he took last night. Keishin was up all night to make a strategy on how to win against Shirotirazawa. He seemed a bit stressed. He even had to call Grandpa. You tried your best not to laugh, especially since Keishin sent you to sleep. Even though your room was far from Keishin's, you were still able to hear the insults he was receiving. 

You were definitely Grandpa's favorite. Anyway, you had to walk through the hallways again. Luckily, they weren't crowded like last time. Asahi would be the one to usually guide you around so you wouldn't get lost. But today was different since it was already noon. 

As you walked, you would pass by some people looking at you. They seem confused and curious. You don't blame them at all. They started seeing you more often with Asahi. I mean, you barely had the need to enter the building. But it was now different. And een though you hated the attention you were getting, you were able to ignore them easily. 

Arriving to the teacher's lounge, you knock on the door lightly. Through the window, you could Ittetsu stand up from his chair and walk to the door. He opens it for you to enter. 

"Hey there Y/N, did Ukai-san need something?" He asked politely.

"He asked me to hand you this." You said calmly. He grabs it from your hand, and adjusts his glasses to read it.

"A strategy position map?" He asked himself.

"Yeah, he has been up the whole night to make it." You added.

"Makes sense why most of these names are mispelled." He remarked.

"Yeah, I teased him for writing Daichi as Dadchi and Sugawara as Sugarmama." You snickered. 

"Hahaha- Oh, don't tell him I laughed too." Ittetsu said worriedly.

"Don't worry. It's not like he can do something to you. Especially if he is more afraid of you than he is to Grandpa." You said, remembering that time when Keishin got drunk and was scolded by Ittetsu himself. 

"Huh?" Ittetsu stood confused. You shook your head as telling him to forget it. He says nothing and looks down at the paper once again and walks back to his spot. You just stood there, waiting for him to say something. "So how's things with Asahi and you?" He asks. 

"Pfft- W-what? Oh r-right! uhm, him and I are doing good. We talk alot in the morning and at night. Hehehe." You replied. You were still not used to talking about your relationship with Asahi. It's not like you don't like to talk about it. It's just it feels weird. You never thought people would be constantly asking about your relationship. 

"Oh, have you two gone to a date yet?" He asks.

"Huh? Oh....weeeelll.....no." You said.

"Oh is that so? You two should go out very soon. After all, what's a relationship without a first date?" Ittetsu asked.

"You say that as if you've been in a relationship before." You said. 

"Well you clearly don't know me alot, y/n. You might as well start calling me Takeda-san." Ittetsu teased. 

"Psh, whatever. I'll be going back to the gym. See ya there!" You waved goodbye and left the room. He waves back to you. As you leave the room, the bell rings. You knew you were in pooped.