Knowing The Team

After my whole weird ass introduction, I got sit down and watch the boys practice. I still know nothing about them but they all look friendly and amazing. And tall. Especially that blondie with the glasses. Like dang is he the empire building or what?

"To you Asahi!" I heard the captain yell. Asahi. The big shy old fella I met when we bumped into each other. I'm guessing its his turn gor his move.

The ball goes directly to him. As the ball reaches thrpugh the air, Asahi jumps high up and slams the ball with his arm. The ball bounced on the floor hard. I couldn't believe what I saw. That was a cool hit.

"Great job Asahi!" The shortie said.

"Oh...um thanks Nishinoya." Still shy even with his friends.

"Ok boys! It's rime for a small break! I have some work to do. I'll be back! Kiyoko! Y/N! Stay in charge!" Keishin left.

Dang it! I don't like doing this sorts of stuff with strangers. I barely know them. I'm going to get an anxiety attack if he doesn't come back quick.

"Ukai-chan, help get the towels and water bottles to the boys. Please." Kiyoko said. I nodded and helped.

I began to pass a towel to each boy. I reached to Asahi. Which became awkward.

"Here..." you said, holding the towel to him. My face was getting warm. I hope he doesn't notice.

"Oh...thanks. Um, so you are a Ukai, huh?" He said as he grabs the towel to his face.

"Oh. Yeah. I know, I probably don't look like my bro. Many people have told us that. Heh."

"Well, you do look different... I mean, being different is still nice. NO- I meant that it's not bad. Wait...I-" he kept stuttering. You just giggled at his act. It waa silly and adorable.

"Don't worry. I understand what you meant." You smiled. He smiles back in a friendly way.

"Woah there! Look at that. Ace dude is getting out of his comfort zone!" The shortie said. It caused Asahi to tense up. "Nishinoya! Well, I-"

"The names is Yū Nishinoya . But you can call me, anytime~" he interrupted Asahi.

You cringed. You made a face that clearly showed how much you didn't like it.

"Dude. She defininitly thinks that was stupid. Hahahaha!" The bald tall dude said.

"Shut it Tanaka!" Oh, so that's his name.

"Sorry about therr behavior..." the boy with grey hair said to me. "My name is Koushi Sugawara by the way." He helds his hand up for me to shake. Which I obviously accepted.

"And I'm Sawamura Daichi ." The captain said. Both showed a geniune smile. How sweet.

"It's nice to meet you two." I responded. Soon I began to hear two boys arguing. I turned around to see. It was the tall dude against the raven haired one.

"HEY! BOTH OF YOU, QUIT IT OUT! AND COME HERE!" Daichi yelled. Dang, that was scary. I think even more scarier than Keishin.

They walk closer to me and stand there. "Ukai-chan, here are the 1st years." Sugawara said.

"Hello. My name is Shouyo Hinata." The ginger said. You smiled.

"How's it like living with Coach Ukai? Where did you play volleyball? Do you go in this school? How come you look different from Coach? Do you like playing volleyball as much as I do? Do you-"

"Why don't you shut up and let her talk!" The raven hair boy shut Hinata.

"Well, life with my big bro is fun and rough. I played volleyball with my grandpa. And no, I don't go to school anymore. I graduated at an early age. And I don't know why I look different from my bro. And I'm not as hype as you are when it comes to volleyball." I explained.

"Boke Hinata! Boke! I'm Tobio Kaegeyama."

"I'm Kei Tsukkishima."

"Tadashi Yamaguichi."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I said.

"Question!" Hinata said. WHAT THE HECK, AGAIN?

"At what age did you graduate from highschool?"

"Oh, I was 15 at the time. I only went to college for 2 years. I'm now 18."

"You are?!?" Hinata looked shock.

"Um...yeah. Is it really hard to believe?"

"Well, kinda." He said.

"You must be extremely smart." Yamaguichi said.

"Why thank you. But it's really about studying hard."

"Yeah sure..." Tsukki says.

"That's incredible. Maybe you could help us when we have a test comin-" Nishinoya said, but was hit by Daichi.

"That's not how you invite someone into our team!"

"Nishinoya, you should be careful of what you say." Asahi whispers loudly to him.

So far, I can see this team is full of idiots. But Lovable idiots. I guess this won't be so bad after all.

(A/N: Don't worry guys. I'll make a longer chapter eventually. But for now, they will be super short. I hope you guys liked it. Thank you and may God bless you <3)