Movies

Credit to artist TheSugoiOne in Deviantart

"okay everyone, we only have 2 weeks for us to go against another team." Tekada-sensei said.

"What team?" Hinata asked.

"Shitorizawa." He announced.

"Wait, that school?" Tanaka asked surprised.

"I guess we'll meet up again. Heh." Sugawara said.

"That's right. And from last time, we learned a bit more about the players. We'll use this advantage to win at this game. I'm not letting our butts kicked by some eagles." Keishin said.

You were back at being at Miyagi School. You are the coach assistant. Apparently, they are having another game with another school team. Shitorizawa is near the University you used to go. It's not a bad place. Maybe you will have fun this time.

"Okay, now dismiss." Keishin said. You grabbed you r bag and stuff to leave. That was until Hinata tapped your shoulder.

"Y/N, do you wanna go to the movies with us? We're going to watch (whatever)."

"Oh, that sounds awesome. I'll ask Nii-san first. He probably won't let me but who knows." You said. You look for Keishin who was already at the car. He sees you coming. "Hey, Keishin, can I go with Hinata to the movies?"

"I don't know. It's not like you have homework." He said, yawning.

"Okay, then it's a yes-"

"Wait gurl! You still have a time limit. You have to return once the movie ends. I will send you a text if you have passed the time limit. And trust me, mom or dad will not be happy if they find out that I let you be late." He said.

"I know they won't."

Both of you get shivers down your spine. It was scary. You turned back to Hinata to tell him you are going.

AT THE THEATERS

"Hey Hinata!" You said, waving at him. Once you walked, reaching closer to him, you realize Asahi was with him, along with Kageyama, Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Sugawara.

"Oh hey Y/N! You came just in time. We have our tickets now." Hinata said.

"Sweet! Hey everyone." You waved at the rest. They said hi back.

"Hi Y/N!" Nishinoya and Tanaka yelled.

"Hello..." Kageyama mumbled.

"Howdy :3" Sugawara (supposingly) said.

"Hey Peb-b-b-le." Asahi stuttered.

"Oh hey Teddy~" You responsed to him.

"Nicknames? Woah~" Nishinoya stumbled in. He raise his eyebrows up and down at Asahi.

"Real smooth Asahi~" Tanaka says from behind. This causes Asahi to blush immensely. It was embarrassing. You were tried to brush it off but ypu also felt embarrassed, and blush. Entering to the theaters, you realize that you were going to watch an action film. More specifically, The Avengers. (That is my first and favorite Marvel Cinematic movie) You were excited to see it. You go to find a seat. You wanted to sit in a good spot, but it was hard to find where. Being short has it's limits if everyone is too tall. Like, how the hell will you be able to see the screen with a giraffe in front of you?!

"Y/N, over here." Kageyama signaled you. You sit in the spot he has saved for you. The one next to you is Asahi himself. Asahi brought some snacks for the two of you. It was very sweet of him.

"Asahi, you didn't have too. But again, I wouldn't want to watch a movie without popcorn, lol." You said, giggling.

"Yeah, I f-figured it would be b-boring without any sn-snacks." He said.