Morning

Credit to artist _tysorex in Tumblr

It was already morning yet you were still asleep. Asleep in Asahi's arms. Both of you were snoring softly in the gym. And let me remind you, in the gym with 40 other people.

The two of you were snuggling within the blankets. You had your white teddy in between your hands as Asahi hugged your body.

Unknowingly, the others were slowly waking up as the sun shines through the windows. Keishin has not woken up yet. So he had no knowledge of you cuddling your teddy.

But Kuroo and Bokuto did. They immediately took their phones out and took some pics. They were very quiet and precise at every step and movement they took. They didn't want to wake the both of you up.

Of course they weren't the only ones awake. Sugawara and Hinata have woken up too.

"Hehehe, can't wait to blackmail her." Kuroo whispered.

"Blackmail who?" Suga whispered quietly behibd Bokuto and Kuroo. Both of them were startled by the sudden voice from a third party. But neither made a loud sound.

"Oh, Ohayo Karasuno's Number 2." Bokuto whispered.

"Ohayo." Suga replied.

"Hm? Oh, Y/N and Asahi are hugging?" Hinata quietly squeled. He was hushed immediately. "Sorry." He apologizes.

"It's fine shrimp. Just be quiet." Kuroo whispered harshly.

"Here have my number." Sugawara passes a slip of paper to Kuroo.

"Sorry dude, I ain't gay."

"No 'rooster head'. This is my number so you can send me that pic."

"Oh. Gotcha."

Kuroo took about 20 or more pics of you and Asahi cuddling. Bokuto grabs his phone and starts his camera.

"Can't wait to show it to Akaashi." He mutters. He clicks to take a picture. Though the unexpected happened: he had his flash on.

".............."

"You stupid owl!" Kuroo whispers harshly as he hits Bokuto slightly on his head.

"Hrmm..." Asahi groans as he opens his eyes. The boys were now scared and didn't know what to do. Kuroo and Bokuto were very anxious now.

"Calm down you two. Asahi is not going to kill us, even if he tried to." Sugawara assured them.

"Yeah, he's a big softie like a cloud." Hinata added.

Asahi sits up from his resting spot. His eyes slowly open widely and his vision becomes better. He stays like that for a few seconds until his brain starts to comprehend what was happening.

"Ah. What the- I- um, ohayo?" Asahj stutters shyly. He was a bit confused of what was happening. His gasp was very loud but not enough to wake up the adults. That includes Y/N.

"What the- oh Ohayo Asahi." Nishinoya woke up. He shows a big smile from a far where he was sleeping. He gets up and starts to tiptoe his way to the drama.

"What are you guys doin- woah, Asahi! Didn't know you were man enough to-" Daichi covers Nishinoya's mouth from behind. Nobody seemed to notice him before. So it was quite a surprise to see him come from nowhere.

"Some of us are trying to sleep." Daichi muttered. He had this horrifying face that showed how bugged he was. He definitely wanted to sleep for 15 minutes more.

"Huh? Asahi, is that?" Daichi looks where Asahi was and sees a body near him. From his view, he couldn't tell who it really was. But he was guessing it was you.