Shopping

credit to artist ants @anarckiart on twitter

First of all, you are not a fan of shopping. But as a girl, you know you have to at least buy clothes for your own sake. And it's not the best thing to do. Especially if you are always told what to wear. So you decided to go shopping on your own for the first time. Well, not really. You had Kiyoko and Yachi. They also wanted to go shopping so you invited them as well. The 3 of you took the bus. When you arrived at the mall, entering you could smell the new brands of shoes.

"Y/N, let's go." Kiyoko said, calling you to follow her to an aisle. Reaching there, you see lovely outfits. But they're all pinkish colored. You hate pink. You preferred anything but pink. You see a dark green hoodie with a skull on it. It was from the boys aisle. You didn't think much and just grabbed it. You examined it and thought you should take it. "Y/N, what is that?" Yachi asked.

"Oh, it's a hoodie. I think I will buy it-"

"Let me see." Kiyoko interrupted and grabbed the hoodie, examining it. She fixes her glasses to see clearly. "Sorry Y/N, you are not buying this."

"HUh?! Why not?"

"NO offense but you have to wear something completely different so you don't look like a hobo." Kiyoko said.

"Woah, Kiyoko, why did-" Yachi was shocked. And so were you. You never expected Kiyoko to go like that. You were impressed but also upset. Kiyoko was meant to be kind and caring, not savage.

"What do you want meto wear then?" You asked curiously.

"Wear this." She hands you a lovely dress. The thing is, it was pink. You were about to argue, but Yachi stopped you by pushing you to the changing room immediately, along with the pink dress.

"W-Wait! I don-" It was too late. They are now waiting for you to change. You felt humiliated. You changed yourself intop the dress. It felt super exposing, and you hated it. You didn't want anyone to see you in this. You looked at yourself at the mirror, andc tried to face yourself. You told yourself you look great, but it was hard. You just looked stupid in it.

"Y/N, areyou ready? We want to see you." Yachi said. YOu took a deep breathe, and exited the room. You revealed yourself. Kiyoko and Yachi stared and tried their best to smile. But it was obvioys that they didn't like it either.

"You look g-great, Y/N." Yachi said.

"I hate this dress." You mumbled.

"Okay, try this one." Kiyoko handed you a green-long sleeved dress. It looked elegent. But you thought it would bring too much attention. You didn't want to wear it because of that. But it was better than the pink one. Changing yourself again in the changing room, you saw yourself in the mirror. This time it was too long. This dress was for taller people. And you know, you are short. (I'm sorry guys, I just had to make you small for...reasons.)

"Come out!" Yachi said. And you did. You came out and both Kiyoko and Yachi were disappointed. You could read it on their faces.

"Oh come on guys! It's not my fault I'm short!"

"You should drink milk like Kageyama." Yachi said.

"You know, that doesn't sound bad. If I wasn't lactose intolerent!" You yelled back.

"Okay, wear this." Kiyoko said, handing you a jumpsuit. It was yellow with white stripes. You changed yourself in it. The thing is, it showed your shoulders. You don't like exposing a lot. But it was different with shoulders. You didn't mind that. But you know who does? Keishin! He literally is overprotective just like your parents. No, more than our parents. He makes sure I wear knee-length shorts, leggings under your ripped jeans, and a jacket over your exposing shoulders. Even if you buy them, you won't be allowed to ever wear them.