picnic

Credit to artist

"What took you so long?!" Turns out you were ended up yelled by Keishin. So unfair.

"My bad. I just can't walk fast with my tiny feet." You reponded back.

"How dare you use my spell unto me!" He grunted. Basically, he usually makes fun of how small you are, and would say your feet, hands, face, and eyes are small too.

"Anyways, have you already thought about that picnic?" You asked annoyed.

"If you want an answer, I want you to first off apologise." He bluntly ordered.

"For what?"

"For using my spell againts me! Duh!" He sticks his tongue out at you.

"Fine. I'm sorry for treating you like shit."

"I feel.....less hated upon thank you." He makes a less stressed face.

"So picnic?"

"Yes."

"Listen, Hinata thought this wou- wait are you for real?" You were about to give a cinvincing speech, but you stopped.

"Yeah. Why would I say no?"

"Well, you usually are a cranky man and I expect you to say no at everything."

"First off, how dare you. And second, you should expect a no when it's something stupid."

"You say that as if all I say is stupid stuff." You elaborated.

"Seems like you are smart enough to know what I mean."

"Hold up. Did you jus-"

"Oh yes I did. Smarty pants."

"I don't know if I should be offended." You said with a poker face.

"You don't have to. All what matters is that I said yes."

"You're right. Love you." You said smiling. You went directly to the back of the store. The back of the store is actually where the two of you live. The back is a house and the front is the store itself.

Walking into your room, you grabbed your phone and texted Hinata and Yachi.

------------Y/N Phone---------------

Y/N:
Yo Guys! Ni-San said yes. We are doing a picnic. I just don't know when.

GingerBoy:
That's great! What did you do to convince him?

Y/N:
I bought him some noodles.

YachiBestGirl:
Really? Well, that's unexpected. But that's great! I can't wait for the picnic.

ANGRYKING:
Hold up. What about this picnic?

Y/N:
You guys didn't tell him? This picnic is just an event to get together. Keishin said yes.

ShyTadaShiBoy:
That's still great. I can't wait. When is it?

Y/N:
You got me there. I don't know.

SaltyGiraffe:
So we are having a picnic and don't know when to arrange it? How dumb.

GingerBoy:
You shut up Tsukkishima.

Y/N:
No no he has a point.

YachiBestGirl:
We should go on Friday. No school on Saturday.