Teddy

Credit to artist

Today you were wearing a hoodie, sweatpants, and sandals. You looked pretty lazy. But it was your normal attire. Despite that, you always seem to stay pretty in any outfit.

You were heading to the park, not so far away from the convienice store. Before you left, Keishin has told you to come back at 3. You were only allowed to be out for 2 hours. Should be enough for you to talk with Nishinoya and Asahi. They all agreed with you that they should meet at 1 pm at the park.

When you got there, no one was around. So you decided to sit down on a bench and wait.

"Where could they be at?" You asked yourself.

Somewhere Else
"Why did I agree to do this?" Asahi asked himself. He just bought a teddy white bear for Y/N. It was a weird thing to do in this situation.

"Because I heard she likes to cuddle with bears. And a teddy bear is just right." Nishinoya explained.

"Well yeah. But I don't think this is the right time to buy a teddy for her. It feels off."

"Hey, think about what Y/N would say." Nishinoya said.

As they begam to walk, Asahi went deep in mind, creating a scenario of what you might react yo this : "Asahi? Why the bear? Weird..."
That thought made Asahi freeze in place, and a worried face.

"Nishinoya, I don't think thi-"

"Hey. Relax. Y/N is our friend. She would never try to hurt you. And look, she's right there!" Nishinoya said, pointing at you.

Asahi immedietaly began to freak out inside. He began to imagine you saying something harsh: "What took you so long? Jeez..."

"Nishinoya, I need to go to the bat-"

"Too late!" Nishinoya said, holfing Asahi's wrist, dragging him to you.

You turned to head, facing to them. Your glance made Asahi more anxious than before. But your comforting eyes relaxed the atmosphere into a fresh aroma. Asahi was feeling less and less nervous about this, as long as he stared at your e/c eyes.

You raised your hand, indicating them to sit with you. Both undrstood, and sat right next to you. Asahi at your right, and Nishinoya at your left.

"Hey guys. What do you guys want to do? Talk? Play? Draw? Go shopping?"

"Go shopping? Bleh, I don't like shopping." Nishinoya said.

"I don't either. But I end up going since I'm a girl."

"That sounds really bad. Especially coming from you." He replied.

"Well, we girls need clothing, body wash, shoes, and even make-up so boys like you check on us." You laughed.

"But girls are already beautiful. They don't need makeup." Nishinoya responded. "You shouldn't wear makeup, Y/N."

"I don't."

"Wait, you don't?" He asked shocked.

"No. What made you think I do?" You asked bluntly.

"She's naturally beautiful..." Asahi thought.

"Well, that something new." Nishinoya said.

"Why are qe talking about make-up? Want to go somewhere else? I really don't like this place. There are a lot of people here."

"Are you as socially anxious as Asahi?" Nishinoya asked.

"Huh?" Asahi hummed in surprised.

"You could say that. I'm not really into being in crowded places. It gets in my nerves and I freak out." You explained.