Breathtaking

credit to artist dreamingpartone from Tumblr

Today you were allowed to go back to the volleyball team. In a few days, Karasuno will have a match with Shirotorizawa. You have heard of that school before. In fact, you have always thought it would be a great school for you. But you stayed in Karasuno for your highschool year(s). 

You were still at home by this time. You woke up and changed. You decided to wear a long-sleeve shirt and sweatpants, almost as usual. You grabbed your uniform coat and put it on. You got everything ready: your hair, teeth, and your stuffs. You were only planning on taking your phone and earbuds. Walking out of the room, you realize no one was around. You were a little scared, not being able to hear your brother Keishin. 

You walk to the kitchen and see a note on the counter. You grab it and read it:

"Hey lazy-ass bean, I left early to pick up some equipment I ordered. Eat something in the fridge. Don't leave  the house on your own. Ask some of the boys to walk with you. P.S. Yes, it can be Asahi.....bitch." 

"This motherfucker........" You groaned. He was still upset about you dating. But you understand him. I mean, you are overprotective of him as well. It's what siblings do. So you go find something in the fridge. You decided to eat some leftovers. You sit down and eat and decide to text Asahi.

Texting Teddy

(Y/N) Pebble: Hey Teddy! Good morning <3

Teddy: Good morning to you too, Pebble <3

Pebble: My brother left me alone and told me I should go walk with someone to school. Would you walk with me?

Teddy: Sure. I can do that. I'm ready to go to school now so I'll be at your home.

Pebble: Thanks pebble! I love you!

Teddy: I love you too <3

His text really made your heart jump. It was....beautiful and very meaningful. If he was to say that in person at this exact moment, you would immediately kiss him. You never imagined falling in love with someone would be so exciting and wonderful. Ever since that day, you couldn't stop thinking of him. All his features are unique, and his touch is gentle. You kept daydreaming about him. Everything about him was.....breathtaking. 

KNOCK KNOCK

"Oh, it must be Teddy... Coming!" You call out, walking to the door. You open it, revealing a tall and huge form. You knew this was your teddy. 

"Hey Pebble. Are you ready? Or do you want me to wait a little longer?" He says. You noticed how he didn't stuttered. Hearing his voice relaxed and soft was cute. It made you even more happy. 

"I'm ready Teddy. Let's go." You said to him. You leave your house, and lock the door using the Mike Wahousekey. Asahi noticed the key, and thought it was adorable and funny. But he didn't say a word about it. As the two of you walked to school, he calmly decides to speak up.

"You look beautiful today....N-not that you don't l-look b-beaut-beautiful a-all the time.." He nervosuly said. You giggled.