Ukai's Granddaughter

Credit to unknown artist

"Turkey?"

Everyone standing beside you, looked at you with a confused stare.

"What?" Kiyoko asks.

"Turkey!!!"

"Woah, why you said it so loud?" Yachi questions you.

"I know who that turkey-looking guy is!" you exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?" Ittetsu wondered.

"Wait, you know their middle blocker?" Keishin asks. "Like.. Personally?"

"OF COURSE I DO!" You yelled.

"Why are you yelling?!" He asked you.

"BECAUSE I AM HAPPY!"

You looked back at the turkey dude.  You remember his iconic curved lips. His hair is different from what you remember. But it was fitting. You liked it.

"HEY-"

"ALRIGHT, WE WILL BE STAR OUR MATCH!" Shiratorizawa's coach announced. You were disappointed that you didn't get the chance to talk to him.

"Aw man... " you mumbled.

"Just wait after the match. It's no biggie." Kiyoko said.

"I guess you're right... " You said.  You sat down and looked where Asahi was positioned. He looked a bit nervous. His eyes slightly moved to yours, making contact. So you gave him a warm smile to encourage. That luckily worked.

"And.....START!!!" Yelled Shiratorizawa's coach. The captain from the opponent team threw the ball up high, and slammed it with his left hand. You were amazed. You rarely find a volleyball player who is left handed. So this was epic. 

The ball made it to the other side, almost landing on the court. But Nishinoya's special move "Rolling Thunder" saved  Karasuno. The ball we went and Daichi reached it, bouncing it to Kageyama. Kageyama sets the ball, and Hinata and Asahi run in different directions. As one would expect, Hinata was going to hit it. At least, that's what you thought. Kageyama actually throws it up for Asahi. He slams it but the red dude managed to block, along with a taller tan skin guy. 

"Try again Ace~" Turkey said. You see how disappointed Asahi got. You frowned. You felt saddened by his expression. He looks to where you sit. and you give him a thumbs up. This lightened his mood a bit. 

Daichi walks to Asahi, pats his shoulder and comforts him, "It's alright Asahi. We'll get them next time." 

Soon the whistle blew, and Shirotorizawa threw the ball again. This time it was someone else. This time it was player 12. He threw he ball over the net. Tanaka saved it, passed it to Daichi. Then passes it to Tsukkishima. Tsukkishima decides to slam it over the net, but Turkey blocks it too. 

"Woah, he's faster than ever before." You said to yourself. 

"Is this turkey guy like somewhat a friend of yours?" Yachi asks.

"Yeah. Childhood friend." You stated.

"Woah, really?!" Yachi was surprised.

"Yup. He doesn't seem to have change much. He still has that rad appearance. His hair changed but everything else didn't." 

You look back at the game, and see Shiratorizawa's setter. He was quite the most peculiar one. He sets the ball for a tan skinned dude. But the ball gets blocked by Asahi and Tsukkishima. You were really proud of them. 

"Hello there. You must be Ukai-san's grandchild." You heard from Shiratorizawa's coach. 

"Yes sir, the name is Keishin Ukai." Your brother told the man.