28🫂

Two weeks later

Onika pov:

I haven't been around beyonce as much, the only time I see her is at school and since she got her schedule changed so she can take a speech class I only got one class with her and that's the first class. Then on top of that she also goes to speech therapy after school now too so I barley see her outside of school. I honestly don't know why she need so much speech stuff I think her stutter is just fine.But i also been thinking and I want her to move in with me but I don't know if solo and kelly would let her. So to get answers to my question I went to solos house instead of going to first period which mean i'm missing the only class I got with beyonce. But I need to talk to solo about getting beyonce I know it's only been a two weeks but I miss her. 

I knocked on the door and solo answered "Ew" she said looking down at me "Ew you now move and let me in" I said rolling my eyes and she scoffed "That's not how you talk to somebody then you at MY door hoe" she said rolling her eyes and i huffed "KELLY" I yelled "Why the hell you calling her" solo whispered yelled at and me mugged me "So she can let me in duh" I said and she rolled her eyes and groaned. A few seconds later kelly appeared in the door "Hey cookie come in" she said and solo looked at her "What don't be inviting fucking rejects in the house" solo said and kelly rolled her eyes at her "Shut up and moved out the way" she said and solo huffed moving out the door way. "Thank you kelly" I said smiling at her walking in and solo rolled her eyes.

"So why you here and not at school" kelly asked and i took a deep breath "i need to talk to ya'll about beyonce" I said and solo looked at me "See hell nah last time you had to talk to us about beyonce we found out she was getting abused by my father" she said "yea but this time it ain't nothing like that" I said and they both let out a breath. "Ok so what is it" kelly asked and I walked into the kitchen to get me some snacks  "Umm ma'am excuse me don't be eating all my damn food" solo said and I flicked her off then walked into the living room with some chips and a soda. "So what about beyonce do you need to talk about" solo asked "Can she come live with me" I asked and they looked at me like I was crazy "Hell no, fuck no" solo said and I huffed "Why not, I can take care of her" I said and solo shrugged "I don't give a shit i'm not finna let my baby sister live with you I need to protect her" solo said and I rolled my eyes "I can fucking protect her" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Nika I think we just feel more comfortable with beyonce being here" kelly said and I started to get mad because what do she mean by that "What you mean by that" I asked sitting up some "I don't mean it in a bad way I just think it's better she stay here you going through a lot you don't need to worry about having to take care of bey too" she said "See you don't understand I NEED beyonce" I said and solo rolled her eyes "You don't need her you want her" she said and I just ignored her. "I don't get why she can't just live with me ya'll be at work alot and she be with me anyway, you acting like I said I don't want her to see ya'll or something" I said "We just want her with us" kelly said and now I was pissed off "FOR FUCKING WHAT" I yelled and solo stood up walking up on me "Calm yo fucking tone" she said looking down at me and I stood up too "Or what nigga you ain't scaring nothing" I said looking her up and down.

"Ya'll calm down it's not that serious" kelly said standing up and pushing us apart "How about we just ask her who she would rather stay with" I said and solo smacked her lips "Man fuck no" she said and i groaned loudly and rolled my eyes "Why the fuck not" I said raising my voice a little "CAUSE SHE IS GONNA SAY FUCKING YOU" she yelled at me "WELL WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT TELL YOU" I yelled back at her and she scoffed rolling her eyes. "Beyonce is not going to fucking live with you" solo said and I groaned again  "WHY NOT DAMN" I asked yelling at her and she looked over at kelly. "Cookie we know who you are" kelly said and I looked at her confused "Duh you know who I am" I said and she shook her head "No cookie we knowww who you are" she said and i rolled my eyes "What the fuck are you trying to say kelly" I snapped at her "We know that you barbie" solo and I stood shocked for a second but then straightened up "What are you talking about no im not" I said and she rolled her eyes.