50💰

Onika pov:

"Bey come on" I said and she shook her head not moving from under the cover. I scheduled her a hair appointment today since her birthday is literally tomorrow but she said she wanna sleep in. "Cookie come here" chanel said peeking her head in the door and I walked into the hallway. "I don't think ya'll need to go out today" she said and I smacked my lips. "Why not" I asked and she squinted her eyes at me "You just shot somebody" she said and I shrugged. "Not my first time" I mumbled and she sighed. "Cookie i'm sending you to live with erykah" she said and I scrunched up my face "No you not" I said and she sighed. "I don't like you living here nicki ever since we moved here all you been in is jail, gangs, and trouble" she said and I smacked my lips. "That don't mean send me away I don't wanna move" I said "I'm not sending you away" she said and I scoffed. "Then what do you call it" I asked with attitude. "You're just going to a better environment".  she said and I smacked my lips shoving pass her and walking outside.

I sat on the porch and looked around at the rough neighborhood. All I know is rough neighborhoods and how they work. Now i'm seventeen and she want me to move to some preppy neighborhood. I won't last a day. The door opened but I didn't pay it no mind then chanel came and sat by me. "Can you just try it" she asked and I looked at her "If you don't like it i'll come get you and you can live with me again" she said and I looked down. "Why do I have to go" I asked and she sighed. "Cookie you possibly killed somebody the other day, you've almost lost your life hell you have lost your life" she said and I looked up at her seeing she had tears in her eyes. "I watched momma die.. I just don't wanna lose you" she said and I stood up hugging her. "Ok" I said then sighed "I'll go" I mumbled.

"You don't have to stay" she said and I nodded pulling away. "Go check on bey, she don't feel good" she said and I nodded walking back into the house. I walked into the room and bey was still laying down but she wasn't sleep she was just laying there. "You ok baby" I asked and she shook her head "my stomach and head hurts" she said lowly. "Are you on your period" I asked walking towards her and she shook her head "But it feel like it" she mumbled. "You want some medicine" I asked rubbing her and she nodded "Ok i'll be back" I said then walked out going to the living room. "Ming where's my child" I asked walking in seeing dagga wasn't with her. "She's sleep" she said and I straight faced her "Where" I asked "In chanel room" she said and I nodded walking towards chanel room seeing her in her bed watching tv next to dagga. "I need some stomach medicine and a melatonin" I said and she nodded standing up.

"She on her period" chanel asked walking towards her restroom and I shook my head "She probably finna start though" I said following behind her. "I don't have no more gummies so imma give you this pill" she said opening her cabinet and passing me two pill bottles. "Here you can keep those" she said and I nodded about to walk out. "Wait cookie" I heard her say and I turned around. "Are you mad at me" she asked and I shook my head "No i'm not mad at you sissy" I said and she pouted. "I love you" she said and I smiled "I love you too" I said rolling my eyes and she smiled reaching for me and I scoffed looking her up and down. "Give me a hug before I hurt you" she said and I thought about the time she almost killed me in front of my school. I quickly went into her arms and she squeezed me "Glad I didn't have to hurt you" she said pulling back and I smacked my lips walking out hearing her laugh.

"BB I got medicine" I said walking in the room and grabbing my juice I had earlier off the dresser. "Sit up stink" I said walking up to her. She sat up slowly and looked at me looking like she was about to throw up. I opened the bottles getting one pill out of each then sat it down. "Here" I said about to hand it to her but I was interrupted by a loud gag and throw up flying on me. I stood there froze looking down at the throw up in shock while bey got up running to the restroom. "Oh no" I said to myself then gagged. "It stinksss" I whined jumping a little then gagged again. I took a deep breathe trying to stay calm "It was a accident onika" I said to myself then took another deep breath. I walked into the restroom and bey was throwing up while crying. I carefully took my shirt and pants off leaving me in bra and underwear.