9😋

𝕆𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

"Ok BB it's ready" I said walking into the living room. I just set up the fort in my room and I didn't want Beyoncé in pain so I told her to watch tv in the living room while I did it. But when I went in there she was on the floor watching tv and I know that floor is hard. "Why you on the floor" I asked she looked up at me and said "w-where I sit" I sighed "no baby you sit on the couch" I said. She looked at the couch for a while then looked at me "no" she said shaking her head we not about to do this again. "Ok BB you can sit where you want, now come on the fort is done" I said helping her up. We made our way into the room and she gasped, I know I did a fire ass job on this. I took her to the section with all the pillows then I set a movie up on my lap top. We watched Captain Underpants while eating candy and popcorn. I didn't wanna watch this but bey did soo here we are.

"Bey I don't get this" I said for probably like the seventh time "shhhh m-movie" she said pointing to the laptop. Umm she just told me to shut up on the sly. She started laughing at this principle wig going up and down and I didn't think it was funny. "Bey that's not funny" I said plainly she looked at me like she was fed up and said "w-watch" pointing back to the screen. I sighted and got on my phone I was scrolling down my timeline when it was took out my hands. "Gotta w-watch movie" she said putting my phone on the side of her "But bey I don't wanna watch it" I whined she looked at me and raised a eyebrow "fine" I huffed she smiled and went back to watching the movie.

I sat back on the pillows and was bored and lonely bey chose the movie over me "BB" I called out "hmm" she said looking back. I opened my arms out for her "lay with me" I said she smiled and said "Kay" coming over to lay next to me. I pulled her close to me and started watching to movie a part came on and the dude was a superhero "Wasn't that the principal I asked" she huffed and put her hand over my mouth I tried to talk but she cut me off "shhhh" she said still looking at the movie. Mannn whatever I don't like this movie anyway.
———-
When the movie was over Beyoncé was cuddled up into my side. I smiled looking down at her she had her thumb in her mouth with her arm around my back and her head on my side. I took my arm from around her and turned the laptop off then laid back down with Beyoncé drifting off to sleep.

𝔹𝕖𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

I woke up and nika was sleep I opened the lap top to see what time it was. 6:30pm. I gasped I'm late daddy gonna be mad I need to go. "N-nika" I said shaking her she stirred but stayed sleep. "n-nika w-w-wake up" I said tapping her face "Hmm" she said with her eyes still closed "g-gotta go" I said. She opened her eyes and sat up "why you gotta go baby" she asked rubbing her eyes "l-late get i-in tr-ouble" I said she looked at me "by who" she asked with a raised eyebrow. I didn't say nothing I just looked down and started playing with my fingers.

"BB" she called out softly I didn't look up "bey" she said I still didn't answer I just kept messing with my fingers "Beyoncé" she said sounding more stern and less patient. Y-yes" I whispered she lifted her head up with her finger "who are you gonna get in trouble by" she asked looking in my eyes "D-D-Daddy" I said lowly she looked at me for a while "no you won't" she said simply laying back down. What is she doing? "N-Nika gotta g-go" I said pulling her back up "you not leaving" she said "h-have too" I said "No you don't I'm gonna call solo tomorrow and tell her that you stayed with me" she said shrugging "N-No g-gonna get in m-m-more trouble" I said I really need to go home "Bey no your not cause I'm gonna make sure you don't now you staying her for the night and I'm gonna call your sister in the morning ok" she said "Kay" I said looking back down.

"come on we need to put some ice on your face so the swelling go down" she said I nodded my head and we crawled out of the fort. When we got out we stood up and I whined my legs hurt a lot and I don't wanna walk "what's wrong" nika asked and I didn't say nothing I just reached for her. She sighed and picked me up.