15🤓

𝕆𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

I was sitting on the couch eating me a pot brownie, smoking a blunt, and minding my business. But when that got boring I decided to mess with Rih cause why not. "Aye hoe" I said throwing a piece of the brownie at her face hitting her in the eye "mmcht, DAMN  'tay playin wit ya ugly ahh" she said rubbing her eye. "Blah blah hoe, anyway what you over there doin" I said extending my neck to look over There.

"Watching porn" she said dryly looking back at her phone like this shit normal. I looked down at the screen and seen a bitch licking another bitch clit while fingering her. This hoe nasty she always do shit like this when she high. "Aye turn it up" I said going to sit by her. Yea I know I said she nasty for it but I'm also nasty. I sat down and took a pull of the blunt in my hand. "Mmcht, I don't want you 'tah watch it wit meh". I looked at her with a straight face then said "Bitch turn it up" she huffed and turned it up.

The girl was moaning hell loud calling the other bitch daddy and shit. But to me it looked weak the bitch was barley licking and only had one finger in. I mean you can start with one but damn add another one bitch. At one point the video changed and showed a girl fingering herself like fingering, fingering. She had in three fingers and was pounder her pussy she was moaning loud and you could hear her all her juices. It started to make me a lil wet so I looked away I ain't got time to be all horny and shit. I looked at Rih and she had turned the video off and was squirming. Mmhmm that ass wet.

"What's wrong" I asked fake concerned "U-Ummm" she stuttered looking around. "What is it" I asked and she pointed to her pussy."It's ok bitch I gotchu" i said she looked at me confused.I winked and got up walking to lani and her room. I knocked on the door "come in" I heard faintly I opened the door and seen lani smoking a blunt and staring at the wall . "Bitch I need you to fix sum" I said and she looked at me "Noo I'm sleepy" she whined "But Rih is horny and ain't nobody else gone fix it" I said and she hopped up. "Where she at" she asked "I thought you was sleepy" I asked smirking "Bitch I'm finna get some pussy fuck you" she said sticking out her tongue and walking to the door. Damn I want some. "I want some" I said when she walked out "Bey in there" I heard her yell out. Now she know damn well I'm not finna fuck bey.

I huffed and walked to my room mumbling shit under my breath. "Mutha fucka gone get me horny wit some damn bitch ass porn the when I go get hu some pussy the pussy gone say I can't get nun. How that work? I ain't helping nobody when they horny eva again dumb ass hoe. I hope her ass choke on sum pussy juice, Rih betta fart too she gone have some booty breath, I can't stand hu bitch ass ugly bop ass hoe." I mumbled walking into my room and laying down on the bed with a huff "What's wrong with you" Lo asked "I'm hot and bothered" I said closing my eyes "Want me to go get bey" She asked. I'm not having sex with bey what's wrong with these bitches.  "I'm not finna have sex with that girl" I waved her off "why" Lo asked looking confused. I'm convinced these niggas slow.

"Cause she my lil innocent baby" I said opening my eyes and looking at her. She was laying on her side looking at me with a bored expression "So, what that mean" she said scrunching up here face "That mean I'm not finna fuck her" I said. "She might like it" she said and I looked at her like she stupid "Boog Beyoncé is a lil baby in a teenage body me doing that to her is like you fucking lele" I said. "Ewww, bitch first that my baby sister and that incest as fuck" she said with a disgusted facial expression. "And second she not always a baby only without her medicine" she said

"Now you know even with the medicine she still got that innocence and baby like appearance, it's just stronger without her medicine"  I said sitting up "True,True" she said "But what if she do like it" she said "We don't even date so me doing sum like that wouldn't even make sense and I seriously don't think she ready she don't even seem ready to make out" I said standing up."Well better take yo ass a cold shower" she said laughing "Shut up bitch" I said throwing a pillow at her "Sorry but I only listen to my daddy" she said smirking. "Bitch whooo cause you don't  listen to Uncle" I asked "Megan" she said sticking out her tongue. I threw up in my mouth. "Well I'm not horny no damn moe" I said walking out the room and I could hear Lo ass laughing. That shit not funny.