37🙏🏾

No one pov:

Police cars surround the horrific wreck scene. Car pieces everywhere, bloody bodies laid out on the ground, and a loud cry coming from a babys mouth.  A tired man driving a 18 wheeler had slammed into two cars one being a car with a husband and wife along with their baby girl sitting in the back in her carseat. And the other one being the car Onika was in trying to get away. "I don't see how anybody could survive this" A police man spoke to his partner walkin down the road looking at the three vehicles smashed together. "Yea it's sad man" his partner said then something caught his eye looking at one of the cars "Hey it's somebody still in there" he said tapping his partner mark and pointing at the car. "Oh shit it is, HEY WE GOT A PERSON IN HERE" Mark said running towards it getting the paramedics attention.

Everybody rushed over and tried to open the door "This shit's not opening" Mark said sighing "What if we pull her out the window" one of the female paramedics said and everyone looked at her like she was crazy. "No that's not safe" the male paramedics said shaking his head. "This car is gonna blow we have to get her out of there now" she said "She's right let's get this young lady out of here" Mark said and everybody struggled to get a hold of the girls body and pull her out. "Oh God" the police man mumbled looking down at the body they pulled out. "We need to get her in a hospital fast" the man parematic said then they ran her into the ambulance. "It's a shame, she's a pretty girl" the officer spoke watching them take her away.

On another side of the road sat a young man with tears in his eyes watching his baby cousin get carried away. Feeling guilty for everything that had just happened he sat down on the road and closed his eyes looking up to the sky. "God I know i'm not the best person, and I know I got stuff to work on. But God just like I prayed for you to protect me before all this war stuff started now I gotta pray for you to protect my cousin and the two young man that was in the car with me" he spoke then opened his eyes looking around sighing "We know we ain't living right but at the same time it's the only way of living we know, and God please protect that baby girl that just lost her parents, amen" he said then stood up. "Sir, sir we need to check you" a parametic said running up to the young man and taking him away.

———- ————

Beyonce pov:

"Wake up" I heard and felt a hard smack on the face making me jump awake holding my cheek in pain. "You thought you could leave me and I wouldn't find you" I heard and looked up to see my biggest fear. My dad. "ANSWER ME" he yelled hitting me again and I screamed out in pain "N-No" I stuttered out crying. He smiled looking down at me "I've missed you" he said touching my cheek gently then he grabbed a fist full of my hair yanking it "Did you miss me" he ask harshly with his grip tightening on my hair "Y-Yes I m-missed you" I said looking him in his face. He let go of my hair and backed back looking at me. "You look so beautiful, just like your mom" he said staring at me like a pervert.

I looked down and noticed I didn't have any clothes on and tried to cover myself up with my hands. "Uncover yourself" he said and I shook my head "UNCOVER YOURSELF NOW" he yelled at me and I shook my head again with tears streaming down my face. "I see I have to break you again" he said and I remembered all the horrible things he did to me when I was a little girl everytime I wouldn't listen. "N-No p-please" I said shaking in fear and slowly removed my hands uncovering myself. He smiled and started touching himself "I thought I wasn't gone never see you again" he said and I turned away in disgust. "LOOK AT ME" he yelled  and I shook my head still looking away.

"Stupid bitch" I heard him mumble then he dragged me by my legs making me hit my head on the ground. "You gone learn to respect me again" he said and my eyes got wide as he brought his foot up to my chest and stomped on me "AHHHH" I screamed in pain. "SHUT UP" he yelled then started to beat me everywhere on my body. He stood up and kicked me in the face making my nose and my mouth bleed. "Let's see how good you are at listening when i'm done with you" he said then delivered a strong blow to my face.