30🍃

two months later

Onika pov:

Me and bey was standing over a sleeping peach in gloves with a mask on and a white sheet around us. Not much has happen over the last two months, bey lost her stutter and can talk better thanks to speech therapy and her speech class. She also is more mature now which sucks but is good at the same time and Peach is living with us until she have her baby but she knows that she doesn't have any freedom. "Knife" I said holding my hand out to bey and she nodded passing it to me "Thank you" I said and lifted peach shirt up, I put the knife against her stomach applying pressure "ONIKA" I jumped and turned around to see ming and chanel looking at me with a glare. "Sorry this is a closed surgery" I said trying to close the door but they pushed in. "Peach wake yo ass up" ming said shaking her, she woke up and looked around confused until she seen me and her eyes got big "AGAIN" she yelled getting up.

"What you mean again this the first time" I said squinting my eyes at her and everybody looked at me with a straight face. "Cookie this is the third time" Chanel said and I shrugged "That's not that bad" I said looking at my nails "THIS WEEK" ming yelled looking at me like I was crazy. ''I-well beyonce helped" I said throwing bey under the bus and she gasped looking at me "You asked me" she said crossing her arms "Baby you supposed to be helping me" I said looking at her with a pout. "Cookie i'm finna band you from coming in here STOP TRYING TO GIVE HER A C-SECTION" chanel said yelling the last part at me "I WASN 'T" I yelled and she rolled her eyes "You know what, you not allowed in this room" She said to me "You either" She said pointing at bey and her mouth dropped "But I didn't do nothing" she whined. "You gone stop letting yo big head ass girlfriend get you in trouble" Chanel said and beyonce glared at me.

I smiled at her and she rolled her eyes trying to hide her smile then walked out the room. "Ouuu I got that girl sprung" I said doing a lil dance and they started laughing "I think it's the other way around" Ming said and I stopped dancing and looked at her "No it's not" I said scrunching up my face "It is" peach said and I rolled my eyes "Shut up that's why i'm gone kill you" I said smiling and she rolled her eyes I laughed walking out the room and going to the living room. I sat on the couch and got on my phone then a call from Megan came in.

"Hello"

"Frien come to the sugar house"

"Ok i'll be there in a little"

"Bring bad ass"

"Who is bad ass"

"Beyonce dummy"

"My baby ain't bad"

"Girll just bring her"

"Alright"

I hung up the phone and got up going into the kitchen and I seen beyonce sitting on the floor eating some chips watching a video on her tablet. "Why you on the floor stink" I asked and she looked up at me and smiled reaching for me. "You took your medicine" I asked her and she nodded "Yes I just liked getting picked up by you" she said and I smiled giving her a kiss on the cheek. I walked us into the room and sat her down "We finna go so put on some clothes" I said taking off the gloves and sheet. "Where" she asked taking her gloves off "To the sugar house" I said and she nodded going to put on some clothes. I got dressed in some black pants and a white shirt while she put on one of my hoodies and some jeans, we grabbed all out stuff and walked in the car getting in and heading to the sugar house.

When we got there I parked and we got out then went inside being hit the with smell of weed. "BB" megan yelled running over to hug beyonce "HI MEGGY" bey said smiling as megan picked her up. "Ya'll cute" I said rolling my eyes at them then walked away going to the kitchen seeing rih "Bestfriennnnd I missed you" I said and jumped on her "Move girl get ya big ass off me" she said laughing and pushing me off of her. "Bitch you ain't miss me" I said with a fake pout and she rolled her eyes "I just seen you yesterday" she said and I smacked my lips "What that gotta do with today" I said and she straight faced me and walked pass me. I smacked her butt with a lot of force and yelled "THAT'S A LOT OF ASS YOU GOT" at her, she glared at me and I laughed.