4🥱

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝕆𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

It was Sunday morning and I was getting ready for church cause mother said I need Jesus in my life. As I was getting ready I couldn't stop thinking about Beyoncé she never came back to school and I'm a little worried about her. I couldn't check on her because I don't have her number and I don't know where she live. I hope she really is ok I mean I wouldn't admit to it but I really do care about her. She don't need to know that doe.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by Chanel "Momma said hurry up" she said "Ight here I come" I said pulling my hair in a ponytail. After I got my phone and charger I walked out of the room and made my way down stairs and outside to the car I hopped in and closed the door. "Alright everybody ready" momma asked "yea" we all said "well leggo"(𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭🤣🤚🏾)

We pulled up to church and bitchhhhh I seen Kenny. I haven't seen this nigga at church since he was straight. I was finna ask why he here then bitch I seen Zach. Oh im fashoo sitting by these niggas. They gone make church fun again. I know Kenny ass like Zach too I don't know how there relationship about to work they both bottoms. Y'all yes y'all I know y'all reading this. This as in my thoughts. ANYWAYYY they finna get a double sided dildo and stick it in they ass. Skskshshsvsjsgs. WHEW I crack myself up.

"BITCH" I heard Kenny loud mouth ass yell. Now I know he know we at church. But I don't care im not saved anyway. "NIGGA"  I yelled some old lady looked at us like we was the devil. Well shit we probably are. I walked up to him. "What you doing here bitch" I asked "Hey Zach" I said waving at him "Hey cookie" he said. "Back to you bitch" I said pointing at Kenny "Girl my momma was tripping and doing the most saying i need god and shit so I just came" he said in his high voice while doing hand jesters. "And i be damned if I go by myself  so I called Zach" he finished "Now why you here bitch" he asked "Momma said I need the lord and she love church so we here" I said shrugging.

"COME ON YALL" momma said "I'm sitting with y'all" I said before walking off "cool wit me" I heard I know it is and even if it wasn't they was gone deal with it. When we got in there we sat in the back who finna be up there with all them old ladys in hats. Not I. While I wasn't paying attention Kenny tapped me "what bitch" I whispered "who told pastor to wear that damn tight ass suit bitch" I busted out laughing. People looked at me and I just pointed up front dismissing them. "Right he look more gay then us" Zach said. "He gone fuck around and get a yeast infection" I said. This time we all laughed and momma looked at us giving us the look. We all quickly shut our ass up cause umm we don't want no smoke.

We was halfway into church learning about the lor- ok we wasn't learning but we joking making some good ass jokes to boy.Anyway this what happened. I heard a whine like a baby whine but kinda deep. I looked over and seen a dark skin girl looking like she was struggling. HA must be a bad ass kid I thought then I heard "But s-sissy m-me sleepy" I heard a deep stutter. Hmm sound familiar "Baby no you can't sleep in church" the girl said "mmmmm" I heard another whine. Then SWAT.Damn she popped the shit outta her. "Owieee sissy" she said then started crying loud but not loud. "Beyoncé if you don't act right imma whoop yo ass" hollon Beyoncé?? Maybe it's another Beyoncé it's more people names that right"B-but sissy s-sleepy" the girl cried louder and people started looking. Nosey ass church people. The girl looked like she was fed up and stood up fast getting the girl hand and taking her to the back "n-no no sissy I-I s-sorry" the girl cries as she gets pulled to the back. Ouuuu she finna get a ass whooping. "Hush" the girl gritted. I looked over and OHHH MY FUCKING GOD. It was Beyoncé with tears on her face trying to get out that girl grip.

"I-I be good" she said. The  girl just kept walking with a crying Beyoncé but people wasn't really paying attention cause a old lady was having a praise break. "Bitch wasn't that Beyoncé" Kenny whispered "yess bitch and she finna get her ass WHOOPED" I laughed "but why she was acting like a lil kid" he asked confused "I don't know" I shrugged "y'all maybe she got that condition that makes her act like a lil kid" Zach said "bitch what" Kenny said "that ain't no real shit" I said "right he sound dumb" Kenny said. Me and him laughed but stopped when we seen that girl and Beyoncé walk back in.

Beyoncé face was really red she had tears in her eyes and tear stains on her cheek. "I'm sorry baby but you gotta behave" the girl said. Beyoncé just stayed silent playing with her finger with a pout. "BB" Beyoncé looked up "I'm sorry baby, ok" she said. Beyoncé nodded. "Wanna see my phone" she asked. Beyoncé nodded fast. She don't got her own phone? "Words" the girl said. Beyoncé shook her head "Use your words or you won't see it" Beyoncé huffed. Ight she betta stop she just got her ass whooped. "yes" she said lowly. The other girl face lit up "here you go baby keep the volume down" she said. Beyoncé nodded and started playing a game on the phone I guess.
———
After church I seen my momma talking to that girl that was sitting with Beyoncé. I also noticed she was holding Beyoncé and Beyoncé had her face in the girl neck. I decided to go over there. "Oh kelly this is my other child Onika" my momma said. The girl smiled "Hi Onika I'm kelly" she said smiling "Hey kelly, why you holding her" I asked "Oh cause she really sleepy she didn't get much sleep last night cause she wasn't feeling good and was in a lot of pain we don't know why but I didn't let her sleep through church so she been whiney" she said "Oh is this the sister with the condition" my momma asked. I furred my eyebrows in confusion. "What condition" I asked "It's a condition that makes her act younger than her age" she explained. Damn that was a real thing I feel slow. "And yes she is" she answered my moms question. "Aww bless her heart" she said. Why all old people say that when they hear sum about a kid.

"Where solo" my momma asked "She was busy with work and getting Beyoncé stuff for the week" "Aww she gonna stay with y'all" that was a dumb ass question what else they sending her to Hawaii. "Yes ma'am she been crying and begging us to let her stay" she said. Sum ain't right. "Aww well that sweet she must really love y'all" momma said. Or sum else, I thought "yep and we really love her" she said smiling down at her. I could see the love in her eyes. Even though she whooped her ass. "Well I gotta go baby but y'all should come by for dinner" momma said. Her extra friendly ass always want somebody to come over. "Will do bye momma, bye onika" "bye kelly" I said smiling "bye baby" momma said. "BB say bye" she said slightly shaking shy baby. "Mmmmm" she whined "Say bye Beyoncé" she said more sternly. Beyoncé lifted her head up and looked at us sleepily "byebye n-nika, byebye m-momma C" she said kinda baby like waving and smiling sleepily. "Aww" my momma cooed over her "bye Beyoncé" she said nicely. "Bye shy baby" I said smiling. She blushed and put her face back in the crook of kelly neck. "Alright see y'all later for dinner" she said "ok baby" momma said.

Then they walked off.