34🕙

Onika pov:

"What do you mean it's a problem with getting brat" I whispered on the phone with wayne looking back at beyonce to make sure she's still sleep. "She works with meek for his boss Matthew, he's in charge of the MK gang cookie they the second most dangerous gang in Houston right behind us" he said "Wait, wait Matthew" I asked thinking. "What's his last name" I asked "Knowles" he said. "Shit" I mumbled "What's wrong" he asked "That's beys daddy" I said pacing. "Ok how is that bad, you can kill him" he said and I sighed "If brat finds out i'm barbie it's a wrap, he's been trying to take me out" I said "And what if they told him that I have bey, he's gonna come for her" I finished and he cussed. "Cookie we need to get rid of them like fast" he said and I smacked my lips "I know that wayne damn" I said. Orrr. "Or what?" war. "Nic who you talking to" wayne asked "Hold on a minute" I said then muted him.

"We can't do that". Why not ? i'm ready, you ready so why not. "Yea but it's other people, if we go to war that would be putting bey and my family in danger". Come on onika nobody knows who barbie is, how would they know. "People are smart roman they gone find out idiot". I agree with roman. "Nobody asked you". It's gonna happen once word get out that we looking for brat anyway might as well be prepared. I sighed and unmuted the phone "Wayne we need to prepare for war" I said "You taking it to war" he asked "No but just incase they do, we need to be ready" I said and heard moving so I looked back and seen beyonce waking up. "Aye wayne I gotta go, but make sure you tell everybody what I said" I said walking towards bey "Alright bye nic" he said "Bye" I said then hung up.

"Hey stink" I said and she looked up at me with sleepy eyes and reached for me. "You ready to take your medicine" I asked picking her up and she shook her head "I no wan it bubba" she said softly and I nodded walking her into the bathroom. I sat her counter and grabbed her toothbrush and put toothpaste on it and ran it under some water then handed it to her. She brushed across her teeth then spit and handed me the tooth brush "Say ahhh" I said opening my mouth and she opened her mouth "Ahhh". I brushed her teeth for real and rinsed the toothbrush out then rinsed out her mouth. I grabbed her face towel and running it under some warm water then ringed it out "Close your eyes BB" I said, when she did I wiped the towel on her face and took my thumb wiping the crust out her eyes.

"You hungry baby" I asked and she nodded "Ok come on" I said helping her down and we walked into the kitchen. "Medicine beyonce" solo said and I shook my head "She said she don't want it". "She has to take it" solo said and I rolled my eyes "She don't want to, let her get a day off" I said and solo just rolled her eyes. "I'm going to get bey some food, ya'll coming" I asked looking at them "I'm coming" chanel said coming appearing out of no where "Of course yo fat ass wanna come" I said and she shrugged. "Yea we'll go" they said "Alright well let's go" I said then grabbed my keys going to the car "Bubba I sit with you" beyonce asked and I nodded "Yea you can sit with me"

I got in the drivers seat and pulled beyonce into my lap closing to the door "Cookie you betta stop spoiling that girl" solo said getting in along with the rest of them chanel getting in the front and solo and kelly sitting in the back. "Shut up ain't nothing wrong with it" I said starting the car and pulling out "So where we going I was thinking McDonalds" I said and they scrunched their face at me "Girl don't nobody wanna eat no damn McDonalds" Chanel said and I glanced at her "What's wrong with McDonalds" I said and I felt beyonce tap me "Yes baby" I said looking down "We get cream" she asked and I nodded "Yea we can get some" I said "No the hell we not" solo said and I glarred at her. "Yes she can" I said then turned back to the road "It's too early for ice cream" she said "It ain't never too early for some damn ice cream" I said still driving.

"So where we going" kelly asked "Let's go to dennys" solo said "No" I said and everybody smacked their lips. "I was playing dang" I said then drove to a dennys. "man ya'll tryna get out" I asked and they said yes making me geoan. We got out and beyonce reached for me so I picked her up and I did "See that's why she always be wanna get picked up" Solo said to kelly pointing at us "Solo one day i'm gone kill you" I said smiling at her. We walked in and got a booth then sat down "Bubba I color look" bey said shaking me and I looked down. "That's cute baby" I said and she smiled "Tank you bubba" she said cheesing at me then waitress came.