42💔

Chanel pov:

"Chanel she's dead" rih said and I felt my heart drop. "a-are you sure" I asked with my voice cracking. "The doctor just confirmed it" she said and I shook my head "No I think it's a mistake" I said starting to cry. "Ask them again" I said crying "We asked like ten times she's gone" she said and I dropped my phone. I laid my head on the counter and started sobbing uncontrollably holding my chest. "Why God" I asked looking up then back down. "all I got, ALL I FUCKING GOT" I yelled out punching the counter.

"Chanel" I heard lowly and I quickly stopped and wiped my eyes then turned around to see beyonce pouting. "Yes baby" I asked going up to her putting on a fake smile "w-wan bubba" she said and her eyes started watering up. "It's ok BB bubba will be back" I said hugging her and she started to cry. "No wan bubba now" she said raising her voice a little gripping my shirt. I felt tears sting the back of my eyes and looked up not letting them fall then took a deep breath. "You gotta wait baby ok ? We gone see bubba" I said rubbing her back while she cried trying to get her to calm down. "call" she asked after a while looking up at me with teary eyes and I sighed "No we can't call her she's busy right now" I said and her cries started back up.

"B baby come on you know bubba don't like you crying" I said and she broke out into loud sobs. "WAN BUBBA" she yelled crying her heart out and I sighed then kissed her head "I know baby" I said feeling the exact same way she was. "Let's go night night" I said knowing half the reason she was crying so much is cause she's sleepy. She shook her head and whispered"bubba" making me sigh again. I wiped the tears off her face and kissed her cheek "come on baby" I said picking her up while she cried and taking her into cookie room. I changed her into some loose shorts and one of cookie big hoodies. "Bubba" she said pointing to the hoodie when I put it on her and I smiled "Yes baby it's bubba hoodie" I said and she pouted. "Bubba no come" she asked and I shook my head sadly. I seen her lip start to quiver and I knew she was about to cry again.

"Please don't cry again" I said but her tears started falling then I got a idea. I pulled out my phone and went to my photo album that got all the pictures and videos of cookie. "Lay down BB" I said and passed her Onika pillow to cuddle with. She put her thumb in her mouth and rubbed the pillow while she silently cried. I pressed a video that had bey in it hoping it would make her smile to look at memories of them. Cause that's the only thing we got left of her now. I showed bey the video and her eyes lit up "BUBBA" she yelled jumping up looking at the video. "Yea baby look you in it too" I said pointing back to the video and it showed Nicki messing with bey while she tried to watch tv. "Look bubba play" she said smiling at me then looking back at the video. In it bey had pushed Nicki away making her fall back then she gasped going over to check on her.

She smiled brightly at the video but it faded when it was over. "bubba" she said pouting then her lip started quivering again "look bey just swipe and it's another video" I said and she nodded doing what I said squealing in excitement when she seen the other video pop up. "Chanel bubba" she said looking up at me smiling then back down at the phone watching Nicki babble about nothing while doing her hair. She use to always send me mini vlogs of her doing stuff, I knew I did the right thing by saving them. Beyoncé laid back and cuddled into Nicki pillow getting undercover still having her full attention on the video sucking her thumb. Eventually she started dosing off but then the video ended and when she didn't hear cookie voice no more her eyes shot open and she started whining.

I grabbed the phone going to a long video of Nicki basically just talking and gave it to beyonce letting her watch it. Soon after she heard cookie voice again she relaxed laying down and closing her eyes falling asleep. "Ok sleep time" I said exhausted laying down next to bey looking at her sleep. I decided to keep the video of Nicki playing not only for bey but for me too. I closed my eyes but I heard nika loud ass cackle and looked at the video seeing her dying of laughter. I smiled sadly while tears fell from my eyes and picked up the phone. I didn't go to sleep I just watched videos of nicki and cried. I can't believe I lost my little sister .