56🤮

Robyn pov:

I ran back outside with chanel but cookie wasn't there. "What the fuck" I said out loud. "Where is she" chanel asked looking around. "I don't know I told her ass to stay right here" I said then huffed. "She couldn't have went too far" I said starting to walk. Me and chanel looked down the whole block but we couldn't find cookie. Not even a trace of her. "What the fuck robyn where is she" chanel snapped "I don't know I told her to stay at the damn car she couldn't even function" I said stressed out.

"Why couldn't she function" she asked "Umm I don't think I should tell you right now" I said and the next thing I knew I was being snatched up by my shirt. "I'm not in the fucking mood robyn Why. couldn't. she. Function" she gritted in my face. Fuck it I be damned if chanel beat my ass. "Because she didn't cheat on bey normani drugged her" I said and chanel started turning red. "Umm calm down or let me go please" I said and she let go of my shirt then stormed to the house. "Mani finna die" I mumbled continuing to walk. While I was walking I seen bey, toya, and keri. Bey was crying and they was trying to comfort her.

I ran up to them catching their attention "Ya'll seen cookie" I asked and keri glared at me. "Oh my bad" I said then hugged bey. "i know you heartbroken but nika didn't cheat" I said and she looked up at me with bloodshot red and puffy eyes. "What do you mean" she asked and I huffed. "Ok don't think i'm finna take some weight off yo heart cause you finna be right back sad or mad" I said and she looked at me confused. "Why" she asked and I sighed. Why the hell I gotta tell her. "Um cookie was drugged, mani drugged her" I said and she gasped "Really" she asked and I nodded. "Oh my God I need to see if she's ok" she said about to run off but I grabbed her.

"Bey listen" I said "No I need to go check on her why aren't you helping her" she asked and I smacked my lips. "Beyonce shut yo ass up" I said and she mugged me "Now like I was saying, cookie got drugged when I noticed she did I took her to the car but it was locked so I ran back in the house to get chanel and when I came back she was gone" I explained. "What do you mean she was gone" keri asked and I smacked my lips. "I mean her ass was gone she's missing we can't find her" I said and bey eyes got darker then lighter then back to normal. "what the hell" I mumbled and I seen toya and keri scoot back so I scooted my ass back too.

"Bumble calm down" toya said "So nika got drugged, raped, and now she's missing" bey asked and I nodded slowly not knowing what she would do next. "And it's all cause of mani?" she asked and I nodded again. "Also mani kissed her twice" I blurted out "That's what she had to tell you" I finish and toya along with keri looked at me like I was stupid. "What" I asked then seen bey eyes started changing again. "Bey please calm down" keri said and bey eyes stopped changing but they wasn't normal they were darker.

Bey took off going in the direction of the house and I looked at toya and keri. "What?" toya asked "Ya'll ain't gone go after her" I asked and they scoffed. "Girl that ain't beyonce nomo and I be damned if I try to stop sasha" keri said and toya agreed "Imma gone let her beat mani ass" toya said and I shook my head. "Ya'll are bad friends" I said and they shrugged "She deserve it" toya mumbled and we started walking to the house. "Who is sasha" I asked confused remembering keri called bey sasha. "Sasha is bey but act like nicki" toya said and my eyes went wide "Like crazy ?" I asked and they nodded. "Everything down to the way she talk" toya said "Shid almost the way she walk" I heard keri mumble. "Have she always been like that" I asked cause i've never seen bey do anything crazy that's why I didn't understand how she liked nicki crazy ass.

"Yea since we was little" toya said "But when we was little it was worse" keri added. "Why ?" I asked "Because bey was fragile, she couldn't even talk" toya said "So people would bully her a lot but it's only so much a person can take before they snap and whenever bey snap sasha come out" keri finished. "That's not true sasha don't only come out when bey snap" toya said and keri smacked her lips "Mainly though" keri mumble. "Ok ok wait, so bey has a crazy side" I asked still trying to process this and they nodded. "Bat shit crazy" keri mumbled "Have ya'll ever witnessed something" I asked "Hell yea" they both said at the same time. "Bro this one time we was in middle school and somebody came up to bey and poured milk on her head, the next thing I knew bey was banging the girl face on the floor" keri said and I was shocked.