49👮‍♀️

Onika pov:

"BEY WAIT DAMN" I yelled running cause she was way in front of me with her fast ass. I don't think the police was chasing us but just in case I was tryna be first. Of course I wasn't first but I was in front of chanel ass. We ran through the drive way while the white people looked at us crazy and the black people got back in they car. Once we made it to the car we rushed in and I hurried to start it then sped off checking the rear view mirror to see if I was being chased.

"I'm not going no where else with you" chanel said while I was driving and I chuckled. "It was beyonce fault" I said "Nu uh I said I wanted them to stop looking not pull a gun" she said and I laughed loudly. "Cookie hush with that ugly ass cackle" ming said and I smacked my lips. "Ya'll wanna go somewhere else"  I asked and I seen bey nod so that's all that really matter since I was doing it for her anyway. "Ouu we should go to the mall" ming said "I ain't bring the stroller" I said and she smacked her lips. "So I can carry her" she said and I shrugged "Alright" I said knowing the perfect mall to go to then put in the address.

------ ----

"Onika what is wrong with you" chanel said when I pulled up to the mall and I looked back at her confused. "Do you know who side of the city we on" she asked and I smirked "Yes" I said and she huffed. "You always looking for trouble, ain't yo stomach wrapped from getting shot" she said "Twice" ming added. "Three times if we count the arm" bey said and I smacked my lips "Look if he wanted me dead I would be dead" I said then ming and chanel groaned. "Why you gotta be a hood rat just go to northpark mall" chanel said and I smacked my lips "I got beef over there too". "Ain't it mall in the south" ming asked and I chuckled "Brat from the south remember" I said and she shrugged. "What that mean" she asked "It mean all her people there and I killed her it's beef there too" I said and she smacked her lips. "Ya'll scary ain't nun gone happen" I said and chanel straight faced me. "Don't that line sound familiar mimi" she asked and ming nodded "Mhm it sound super familiar". "Look ain't nun gone happen and if something do happen duck" I said then got out the car.

Everybody got out behind me and we walked into the mall. When we first walked in I seen it was crowded as hell. "Ok ya'll go ya'll way and me and bey gone go our way" I said and they nodded then we split ways. '"Nika" I heard bey say while we was walking and I looked over at her "hmm". "Who side of the city are we on" she asked. "Some boys that don't like me" I said and she nodded "So what's gonna happen if ya'll see each other" she asked and I chuckled "Just know you betta duck" I said and she looked at me confused. "Don't worry about that baby come on let's do something fun" I said grabbing her hand "What we finna do" she asked while we walked and I looked back at her smiling "You'll see".

When I got to where the little animal things that you can sit on and drive was at beyonce looked at them confused. "What's this" she asked and I shrugged "I don't know the name I just know you can ride them" I said then sat on a bear one. "Bae you should get the giraffe one ya'll kinda look alike with them longs necks" I said laughing and she glared at me. "Then you should get the elephant cause ya'll look alike with them long noses" she said and I gasped covering my nose. "Bully" I mumbled and she shrugged getting on a lion. "You started it" she said and I smacked my lips "That don't mean finish it" I said and she waved me off. "Don't we gotta pay for these" she asked and I nodded. "Yes we gotta pay too damn much that's why we finna just take them while nobody looking" I said and she gasped. "We are gonna get in trouble" she said lowly and I shrugged. "Don't be a scary cat" I said and she smacked her lips "I'm not scary" she mumbled.

"Good then let's race" I said smiling "Wait I don't know how to work this" she said. "Just twist the handed back" I said and she nodded. "You ready" I asked "Yea" she said smiling. "Ok we gone go all the way down this hall if somebody get in the way run they ass over" I said and she looked at me crazy. "Or wait till they move and lose" I said smirking and she shook her head "I don't lose" she said and I smiled. "Alright let's go" I said "One, two, three" I counted down then took off speeding down the mall. I looked back and seen bey wasn't too far behind me then turned back around "I ain't finna let her beat me" I said speeding up swerving pass people. "I'm bout to whip this hoe" I said to myself then stood up on it still speeding. "MOVE BITCH" I yelled at some girl in front of me and she ran out the way. "I'M FINNA CATCH YOU" I heard bey yell and I looked back seeing she was on my ass.