58

Random doctor pov:

"She's been out for a few minutes" one of the nurses told me while we all rushed this young girl to the ICU. "What did the family say happened" I asked "We haven't talked to them yet out main focus was getting her some help" she said and I nodded. We brought her into the surgical room and a bunch of doctors gathered around. "Cut the hoodie" I said and one of the nurses doing what I said and when she did I gasped along with a few other.

"oh god" one of the nurses mumbled. "Call Smith and Jefferson we need all the help we can get" I said and one of the nurses nodded walking away. Another one walked up to me putting on my gloves and cover up then I tied my mask on. "Ok we have a lot of bleeding coming from her back let's flip her over" I said and what I seen on her back made me sick to my stomach. There was several deep long cuts covering her whole back. They was so deep it cut through the meat. "We need to close this up" I said then the heart monitor started beeping alarming us that she was flat lining.

"fuck" I mumbled lowly while we quickly turned her back around. We put the breathing mask on her. "It's not working" I mumbled then started pumping her chest but that wasn't working either. "She bleeding too much, crystal bring out the defibrillator and somebody get something to stop this blood" I ordered then watch them all scramble around. I got the defibrillators and activated it rubbing them together. "Clear" I said then put them on her chest watching her body jump up. 

Chanel pov:

 "It's my fault" bey cried while we waited in the waiting room and I sighed. "No it's not baby, it's none of our fault" I said rubbing her back. "Y-Yes it is s-s-she d-didn't even wanna c-come" she said and I knew she was really worked up cause she was stuttering. "Bey calm down, she's not dead" I said letting her cry into me. "We should've stayed i-in dallas" she said pulling back and sniffing "We didn't even go to the fucking fair" she said then started pacing the room.

I sighed watching her. I can't say this wasn't eating me up. There's no telling what cookie went through in there. My mother haven't been dead for a year yet and already nika been through so much on my watch. She's been raped three times. I feel like a horrible sister. That's why as soon as she gets out of here she's going to live with erykah. I already told her everything and she agreed to take her. I should've sent her sooner but seeing she didn't wanna go made me hesitant. That is the biggest regret of my life. "Family of Onika Maraj" a doctor said coming in. Me and bey rushed over to her both nervous of what her next words are gonna be.

"The trauma to her body suffered is horrific, we almost lost her twice but she made it through" she said and I sighed in relief. "Ma'am i'm going to have to ask you what exactly happened usually it's not my place as a doctor but this young girl was raped and brutality beaten multiple times, she had open gashes in her back that went from the top by her neck all the way down to where her waist it, we noticed bruising around her neck as if she had been strangled, her face is beaten up along with her body and the poor girl jumps anytime someone gets near her" The woman said and I bursted into tears hearing all of it. I can't believe she had to go through all of that in less than a day. 

"S-She was kidnapped, we just found her" I cried and the doctor gave me a sympathetic look. "Can we see her" bey asked "She asked for no visitors until tomorrow"  the doctor said and we both sighed. "Can we check on her ?" "Come back tomorrow" she said walking away after. "Come on bey" I said walking towards the exit.

---------- -----

The next day

Sasha pov: